No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lined Up To Box at Albert Hall on December 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    The Bronze-Bummer needs to come out of hiding & stop acting like a little b1tch.

Rivas is a useless stiff, Fury would outbox him without breaking a sweat. Easy work.

Its not even Halloween and your shaking in your boots fandum. What happened to Tyson's attitude regarding the average British boxing fan? Tyson Fury: I Had To Come To America To Be Appreciated.

I heard Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev will be In front Of 2,000 Fans At O2, but Tyson is fighting in a bubble

BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Do you know what else is chump stuff? Getting knocked down 4 times embarassingly by a overblown teletubby on your U.S debut then running around like a chicken in the rematch. Champ stuff is going toe to toe with the undefeaed hardest puncher in history knocking him out and taking his belt in his own backyard
      I’d like to see the highlight of Fury knocking Deontay Wilder out. Was that before the towel or after???

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Hard to find a Pulev caliber opponent this short notice I guess...
        All this time on here and you still don’t know what a mandatory is still ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Its not even Halloween and your shaking in your boots fandum. What happened to Tyson's attitude regarding the average British boxing fan? Tyson Fury: I Had To Come To America To Be Appreciated.

I heard Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev will be In front Of 2,000 Fans At O2, but Tyson is fighting in a bubble

BOMBSQUAD!!!
          Fake news. No fans allowed at UK venues this year.

Comment

Get a life you loser. Sound so pathetic

Comment

This is a forum which thinks Ward is an ATG so the quality of opponent doesnt matter.

Fury could easily fight any number of top guys ranked in the top 15, most of them would love the pay day. But alas...

Comment

TR have these guys..

Oscar Rivas
                Tony Yoka
                Efe Ajagba
                Jared Anderson
                Carlos Takam

no idea who tyson will fight but if it isn't one of these guys, or someone like a luis ortiz or even an ivan dychko, then he most def cherry picked a bum.

none of the above guys are bums.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lined Up To Box at Albert Hall on December 5

Tyson Fury is being lined up to defend his WBC heavyweight title on December 5 at the Royal Albert Hall in London after Fury and his team walked away from a third fight with Deontay Wilder.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Coppinger Reporting That Fury Will "Move On"

I see a courtroom in the future.

And, if this article is true, I'm starting to wonder why Warren and Fury are so anxious to get out of a third fight they contend will be so easy AND will pay them 30 million.

Let's be clear, any fight with AJ isn't happening til summer 2021 at the earliest, not with him having 2 mandatories.

And, if AJ sticks to his past track record of 6 months between fights, the earliest Fury vs AJ takes place is November 2021.

So, why not take a lucrative fight with someone you say you'll beat easily again? Especially when you know there could be litigation otherwise.

Curious.

https://theathletic.com/news/wilder-...e/xuiULvmpml9n

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Fake news. No fans allowed at UK venues this year.
                      A perfect atmosphere for the stinker Gypsy-Bum Tyson Phooey.

Bring on Nuri Seferi

Comment

Working...
                      X