Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Tyson Fury have a No Contest (NC) from the Christian Hammer fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxrec did their job, then they didnt, time for them to step up

Comment

No. I do not have a youtube channel.

Now, should it be an NC?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Pedo video?

Dontae is a pedo we all know that.
        OP’s channel, “Watcher” LDBC mayne

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
          OP’s channel, “Watcher” LDBC mayne

I ain't wasting my bandwidth watching that trash.

Don't worry bro, Fury will retire Wilder by the end of the year and the LDBC will become even more irrelevant than they already are.

*edit* 145 views lmao, and 100 of those are probably bots.

Comment

The person you are claiming is not me.

These videos are crushing you though, clearly supports the Fury nadralone case, when are you gonna make a logical argument back to me relating to tyson fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Watcherw1 View Post
              The person you are claiming is not me.

These videos are crushing you though, clearly supports the Fury nadralone case, when are you gonna make a logical argument back to me relating to tyson fury?
              Roy Jones Jr and Hall failed for steroids in their fight. What does BoxRec state? Fury served a ban... Roy and Hall didn’t... Toney vs Ruiz had a NC.. u know why

Comment

Some posters on here said he had an NC on his record for the Hammer fight, I personally don't remember but correct me (or the WBO) but it does say

https://www.wboboxing.com/regulations/

Go to page 27-SECTION 28. DRUGS AND STIMULANTS

"The use of illegal drugs or performance enhancing drugs or stimulants
                before or during the Championship contest by any of the contestants shall be sufficient
                cause for the disqualification of the contestant guilty of said use".

Fury and Hammer fought for the WBO Internation Heavy Title.

Fury then tested positive for Nadralone.

So have boxrec and other outlets made a mistake with this? UKAD was also involed obviously.

Lets hear it
                - -Why U no check the official record keeper of boxing, boxrec?

Too Toopid?

Comment

I contacted boxrec, nice try

Comment

they screwed up, they screwed up with teper too, and you might want to delete those posts of both those videos, lying about people could get you banned, so be careful and delete those 2 posts

Comment

they screwed up, they screwed up with teper too, and you might want to delete those posts of both those videos, lying about people could get you banned, so be careful and delete those 2 posts
                      If I say you are gay it’s my opinion, could also be speculation. It’s also an opinion. You also can’t apply such logic because nobody knows your identity! You are posting anonymously as well with your claims about No Contests. Now if you proved your identity to CBS Sports then you could file a complaint that it’s not you on YouTube. Such insecurity is not worth it, just like your NC revisionist theory.

Don’t get soft bruh!

Comment

Working...
                      X