Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, you guys are just giving Fury a pass for kissing men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Ironic , in his mind he’s a solution to the problem

Lmfao same time smfh
    Haha........

Comment

I'm still waiting for a Fury fan to justify him taking nandrolone. Haven't heard one good reason yet. Also, once a drug cheat, always a drug cheat. And every victory should be in question after that. Just like Miller

Comment

I posted that g@y AF gif plenty of times and it was never quoted.
        I posted pics of Fury carrying his lover off to their honeymoon and it was never quoted

Fury fans are progressive

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          I'm still waiting for a Fury fan to justify him taking nandrolone. Haven't heard one good reason yet. Also, once a drug cheat, always a drug cheat. And every victory should be in question after that. Just like Miller
          The Streets will answer.....

Dry your eyes mate, I know it's hard to take but Fury fan's' mind has been made up.
          There's plenty more fish in the sea.
          Dry your eyes mate, I know you want to make Fury fans see how much this pain hurts, but you've got to walk away now, its over.

Comment

So, Wilder twerking on video is gay. But Fury kissing multiple gay on the lips is... not gay? Also, AJ is fighting or offering fights to most of the top 15 heavyweights in the world. But Wilder and Fury fight guys ranked anywhere from 20 to 100 somehow equals...being ranked higher than AJ themselves? How does that work exactly? And I still can't get a Fury fan to acknowledge that he's a steroid cheat. Five years ago or yesterday, he's still a steroid cheat

Comment

I can't get ONE Fury fan to admit their idol is a steroids cheat??? Not one??!??? Man, you guys are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

What isn't well managed is your disturbing obsession with Furys ballsack and your manic rants on here.

He lives in your head rent free. I already told you, you won't turn Fury fans against him with your drivel.
                Not trying to turn his gay fans against him. Just wake some of you idiots up. Which apparently is harder to do

Comment

Working...
                X