Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman in his Peak Physical Prime at Weigh-In.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyz4rWpBOV0

Even Danny Garcia was so shook at the weigh-in at how big and strong Keith was compared to Manny.---He declared that it's game over for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      why would i be salty for if he loses? pac is 40 fighting the top young guys, nothing but respect. i dont wash my mouth with these fighter's cum like you do! won't have any effect on me. you barking up the wrong tree my boy! .. with that being said, #themarathoncontinues
      But you mouth off for weeks how Manny is going to kill Thurman, but if Thurman wins Manny is old, why do you guys have built in excuses for everything Manny does.

Manny is betting favorite to win, is more motivated than any fight and vows to KO Thurman, if Manny losses he is not good enough simple as that, same goes for Keith, no excuses the better fighter on the night will win, if you lose take like a man Im sick of the crybaby excuses that go with every Manny loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        But you mouth off for weeks how Manny is going to kill Thurman, but if Thurman wins Manny is old, why do you guys have built in excuses for everything Manny does.

Manny is betting favorite to win, is more motivated than any fight and vows to KO Thurman, if Manny losses he is not good enough simple as that, same goes for Keith, no excuses the better fighter on the night will win, if you lose take like a man Im sick of the crybaby excuses that go with every Manny loss.

go check my post. i stand by what i said. i always said even a 40 year old manny is still good enough to beat thurman and the top young guys. im not switching nothing. where are you getting this from that i'll be making excuses??? i've been saying that from the beginning. yall were just saying pac is old ass shiiet and should retire. then when the pac fans repeat what yall said, yall accuse them of making excuses??? stop giving them ideas then dummy! !! holy shiiet!! this aint a sprint, it's a marathon and come saturday night, #themarathoncontinues

Comment

Manny might be smaller but his frame is weird for a little guy. His head, neck, wrists and fists are almost always bigger than the bigger guys. Maybe that's why he could compete with these bigger fighter throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Manny might be smaller but his frame is weird for a little guy. His head, neck, wrists and fists are almost always bigger than the bigger guys. Maybe that's why he could compete with these bigger fighter throughout his career.

his fist is actually bigger than thurman.. might just be the angle.

Comment

Time to retire this geezer.

Comment

Pacman looked totally relaxed through the whole thing. He has ice veins for this chit.

Comment

Who was that chick in the pink body suit at 36:47...she was thiccccc

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    why would i be salty for if he loses? pac is 40 fighting the top young guys, nothing but respect. i dont wash my mouth with these fighter's cum like you do! won't have any effect on me. you barking up the wrong tree my boy! .. with that being said, #themarathoncontinues
                    Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

This is the correct answer and good on you for calling it out. Built-in excuses. If Thurman wins it's because Manny is old, if Thurman loses it's because Manny was better. Hypocrites.

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

Thurman's got that look. That ain't Broner up there smiling and laughing.

I say Thurman gets clipped, but I still see him outboxing Manny. Don't know if he wins, just a better performance from Keef.

Comment

Agreed; Keith looked terrific today and Manny appeared surprisingly soft--it seems that my fear that Pacquiao would try to fight Father Time via pharmaceuticals was likely unfounded.

As one can't significantly rehydrate bodyfat Thurman will have an even larger size advantage in the ring than anticipated.

Comment

Working...
                      X