Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Recovering After Severe Beating By Robbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latin America, not even once.

Comment

It's everywhere, but in the USA they'll shoot you, just to hear you holler.

Comment

Good old Nicaragua!
        Who goes shopping for breakfast?

Comment

That's really unfortunate. He's nearly 50 & the hoodlums are f-ing with him. They wouldn't have had the balls to do it when he was young & wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            It's everywhere, but in the USA they'll shoot you, just to hear you holler.
            In Mexico, the cops will commit murder and fraud and won’t even try to cover up their crime, they’ll do it blatantly and they have nothing to be concerned about when it comes to media or consequences, because there is none.

Comment

im waiting on a confirmation. But the rumor is its not a robbery. He was fuking with a young girl and he got served for it. Waitng on a reliable source to back it up. Here say at the moment but it isnt unlike him to do so! Dude is a pig

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                im waiting on a confirmation. But the rumor is its not a robbery. He was fuking with a young girl and he got served for it. Waitng on a reliable source to back it up. Here say at the moment but it isnt unlike him to do so! Dude is a pig
                Do you mean a girl as in a child?

Comment

Sorry to hear, I am hoping for a speedy recovery for the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    best wishes to Pacquiao's father
                    Hahahahaha wtf bro

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                      In Mexico, the cops will commit murder and fraud and won’t even try to cover up their crime, they’ll do it blatantly and they have nothing to be concerned about when it comes to media or consequences, because there is none.
                      I don't want to go down that road, I'm not anti cop, but my respect is mainly fear. A busy cop is a good cop, busy with somebody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X