No announcement yet.

Why Pulev Would Be Wilders Best Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    What you just wrote has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. Keep talking to yourself if you want.
    No you are on my thread ,you can lie on yours a bit more but in the end you seem to get handed your butt on the forum the most , why is that if you are in the business ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
      So you slam Ortix for being 38, yet leave out the fact Pulev is 38 soon to be 39?
      Ortiz is 40 what are you even talking about again ? You guys are the ones talking about Pulev having arthritis and Povetkin is to old but both are younger , I even went back to some Klitschko vs AJ ones where I think I even saw you talking about his age but when Ortiz was defeated the Wilder fans didn’t bring the topic up ?

You guys have to get better counter point material considered most know Ortiz is older then he claims anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        And this ladies and gentlemen is what is called deranged.

I take it you scouted the forum for a post looking for me discrediting the Transnational rankings and spazzed out with another meaningless post no one understands ? But then you knew you were lying and didn’t take me up on the ban bet because you would be gone ,you are still to much a coward and continued to post that lie anyway . Like I said I’ll keep you around anyway, guys like you expose yourself on your own . Ha
        I'm gonna do to you what you do to us and just talk about whatever the **** I feel like that's loosely relative to what you've said:

I came in here to talk **** about Ortiz and prop up Kubrat. If one looked they'd see I've been talking about both guys since end of 2011. I've always said Ortiz is a south american hypejob and I'm not that damn impressed with a giant cuban just because he's a giant Cuban good at Cuban style commie boxing. I'm Puerto Rican and we tend to exaggerate island boxers, I'm over it. I've always said Kubrat is better than given credit to and there is a reason he thought he could jab with Wlad, outside of his Kubrat's got probably the best lead hand in the division, or rather best textbook lead. It's also why Wlad lit his ass up but still meritable.

BUT, it is interesting how you waffled on TBRB, Dunn had brought that up while you avoided him, and, it is interesting how you've handled WBC given he's been fairly direct while you've been anything but.

Why? Because this thread is meant to be about why Pulev is better than Ortiz but the thread starter won't address why he backed TBRB rankings until Joshua got KO'd and then went rogue to exalt Pulev over Ortiz, and, won't even address why very few people actually respect Pulev's ranking in any board, so, the conversation is dead in the water because you pick and choose what you are willing to talk about and there's no ****ing point in talking about why Pulev should be a respected talent. Even if the only measurable demographic that thinks is weird UK joshua dickriders.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          I'm gonna do to you what you do to us and just talk about whatever the **** I feel like that's loosely relative to what you've said:

I came in here to talk **** about Ortiz and prop up Kubrat. If one looked they'd see I've been talking about both guys since end of 2011. I've always said Ortiz is a south american hypejob and I'm not that damn impressed with a giant cuban just because he's a giant Cuban good at Cuban style commie boxing. I'm Puerto Rican and we tend to exaggerate island boxers, I'm over it. I've always said Kubrat is better than given credit to and there is a reason he thought he could jab with Wlad, outside of his Kubrat's got probably the best lead hand in the division, or rather best textbook lead. It's also why Wlad lit his ass up but still meritable.

BUT, it is interesting how you waffled on TBRB, Dunn had brought that up while you avoided him, and, it is interesting how you've handled WBC given he's been fairly direct while you've been anything but.

Why? Because this thread is meant to be about why Pulev is better than Ortiz but the thread starter won't address why he backed TBRB rankings until Joshua got KO'd and then went rogue to exalt Pulev over Ortiz, and, won't even address why very few people actually respect Pulev's ranking in any board, so, the conversation is dead in the water because you pick and choose what you are willing to talk about and there's no ****ing point in talking about why Pulev should be a respected talent. Even if the only measurable demographic that thinks is weird UK joshua dickriders.
          You didn’t find one post on me discrediting the TBRB because there is none. You thought you were smart following another liar of the forum who like you rarely has a point . Ha

I don’t care why you’re here, I can’t stand you but I like the fact you post just because it shows what kind of warped individuals exist, the sad thing is they are trolling ,you are actually being serious and showing how uneducated you are but can’t see it . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

You didn’t find one post on me discrediting the TBRB because there is none. You thought you were smart following another liar of the forum who like you rarely has a point . Ha

I don’t care why you’re here, I can’t stand you but I like the fact you post just because it shows what kind of warped individuals exist so I let it go anyway the sad thing is they are trolling ,you are actually being serious and showing how uneducated you are but can’t see it . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              So now the DAZN offer was 40 mil? Everyone knows the offers were 100 and 120. FFS you are pathetic fat ****.
              100 for three fights, 120 for four fights.

but the offer for the joshua fight itself was 40.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Ortiz is 40 what are you even talking about again ? You guys are the ones talking about Pulev having arthritis and Povetkin is to old but both are younger , I even went back to some Klitschko vs AJ ones where I think I even saw you talking about his age but when Ortiz was defeated the Wilder fans didn’t bring the topic up ?

You guys have to get better counter point material considered most know Ortiz is older then he claims anyway .
                Ortiz was 38 in the first wilder fight.you literally stated that in your post...and Povetkin is the exact same age as ortiz..and I have posted nothing about Pulev..you are the one trying to bash Ortiz for some odd reason

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  So now the DAZN offer was 40 mil? Everyone knows the offers were 100 and 120. FFS you are pathetic fat ****.

Constant twisting and lying about a sport you don't even like.
                  Does everyone know because they’ve seen the contracts? Or because that’s what’s been put in the media? I agree DAZN offered a big sum to have control over wilder for a period, but fact is the fight never materialized. The deal wasn’t good enough on either side.

I think both fighters see this fight as the biggest of their careers and want to be compensated as such. I think Saudi Arabia is even in the picture now because they offer both outrageous paydays.

Joshua coming off of a loss, wilder coming off of a questionable decision, i think both realize their darling unquestionably p4p status is tenuous. Now is the time to make the fight, now will reasonable purses be raised to satisfy each fighter?

Comment

Wilder on About Kubrat Pulev in February:

“He's a brave and strong fighter. I haven't seen too much of Kubrat Pulev because he hasn't been out there too much. The things that I have seen, he definitely put up great fights, [the fight against Wladimir] Klitschko and stuff, I think he's strong willed, strong minded.”

This thread has aged well and still stands , if this fight does happen next we’ll see if Wilder twists his words again and tries to deflect attention on his own loss . Not unpredictable the quote was after calling AJ a coward . Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                      Ortiz was 38 in the first wilder fight.you literally stated that in your post...and Povetkin is the exact same age as ortiz..and I have posted nothing about Pulev..you are the one trying to bash Ortiz for some odd reason
                      its the same question though to both of you...why is the HW title being dfended against a 38 year old?

Comment

Working...
                      X