Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Fires Back at Laila Ali: You're All Bark, No Bite!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man!!! I would love this fight! I would definitely pay 15m to promote this one! A fight like this would definitely put azz's in seats! Womens boxing would be on the map if this fight gets made.. With some cracking prospects on the undercard! It would be dope! This mini beef definitely makes this fight more interesting.. We wanna see if Layla still got some Lioness left.. And how clarissa deals with her.. Its definitely interesting! No doubt.. Anyone saying it's not is a pure hater of the fight game! Period!!!

Comment

Laila Ali didn't accomplish anything when compared to Shields.

Comment

The competition is so dreadful in women's boxing... Imagine having to call out an old ass lady that's been retired for over a decade

If someone puts up 7-8 figures I'd find it hard to say no if I was Ali.
        Last edited by Biolink; 01-19-2020, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Big mouth strikes again!

I'll say it again! Can't wait till she get's her ass kicked! Every time she opens her mouth it get stupider! "I'll give GGG a run for his money!" "Leila is all talk!" "Gonna fight MMA" "What's my name?" Blab, blab, blab...! And fastest fighter to get three titles in different divisions is a joke! Easy when no competition. Something like thirty plus fighters in her division as it is now.. Shut up already!

Comment

2 kos talking about bites.......

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              The competition is so dreadful in women's boxing... Imagine having to call out an old ass lady that's been retired for over a decade

If someone puts up 7-8 figures I'd find it hard to say no if I was Ali.
              And some fight fans want this shlt to be given the time of day ?!?!?!?

It's a farce

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                you witty wanka

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Let's be honest Ann Wolfe beats both of their asses.
                  Yeah she would've. Ali ducked Wolfe. I have no doubt Ali would've given Shields a good beating though.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    She's Calling out retired fighters, When there's an active fighter out there named Jimenez who's she's dodging.
                    It's too soon to tell. Jiménez is slow but she's relentless and she has better punching technique than Shields. Jiménez can also take a good punch and Shields has little power. This fight will be close and Jiménez is not getting a close decision against Shields. Hannah Gabriels comes to mind. Shields got a gift decision.

Comment

"Since we no longer have to pay Deontay Wilder, 15mil should be available to pay these ladies," said no Showtime executive ever. Enough with ultra-boring woman's boxing! Clarissa can't crack an egg with a Hammer. Please stop force feeding audience.

Comment

Working...
                      X