Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Not Worried About "Bitches" Fury, Joshua Doing Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Why would you assume I sell exclusively to Americans or that Americans are my biggest customers?

Central Europe actually. It's more logistical than Germany being freaky-deaky Germany though. I'm a manufacturer, I sell my European line to Germany and Germany sells it to the rest of y'all. I mean, I will sell directly to an Englishman or some such but it'll cost him more to get the product from me to him than to pick up from a German shop or contact the shop and have them send it to him.

Funny enough there's not enough interest in America to open a physical shop. American buyers buy direct from me online....there's no warehouse or storefront to support their orders because they're so few I can just make them to order.

Again, not really because America's not being trannies, we've probably more, but in America they've really pushed the hormones and my products are to alleviate the feelings without altering the body or chemistry...so kinda at odds a bit.
    Common sense you're based in America so that is a large indicator that the majority of demand/income is US based or at the very least the initial demand was.

Your in the business "pussification".

Not a diss on your profession as you seem to take pride in it and I'm a fan of live and let live, just a dig at the irony of your insults.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Common sense you're based in America so that is a large indicator that the majority of demand/income is US based or at the very least the initial demand was.

Your in the business "pussification".

Not a diss on your profession as you seem to take pride in it and I'm a fan of live and let live, just a dig at the irony of your insults.
      I see, well, I think your common sense might be dated, it's not 1986 anymore.

My profession is prosthetics, we're talking about a particular line I invented that serves trannies. It's a global trend.

Comment

Working...
      X