Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Drops Gamboa Three Times, Stops Him in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    You know you gotta defend a guy hard when you create a new account to do such that.
    You hate for no reason

Comment

• Originally posted by I Never Lied View Post
      You hate for no reason
      Nothing to do with hate, which I haven't shown anyway.

Comment

• Lomachenko stops Davis every day in the week.

Make Davis -Lopez, winner gets Lomachenko.

Comment

Going the distance doesn't mean anything because the fight wasn't competitive while going there. And Gamboa was floored 3 times during that span and never hurt Davis.

And comparisons to other fights is stupid because a fighter prepares differently every time out. Gamboa was in excellent shape until Davis broke his foot in the second round. How do you know what shape he was in when he fought Castellanos?
          Gamboa is chinny af so dropping him 3 times doesn't mean much. If you didn't have issues with Tank's performance last night then maybe you're not very familiar with Gamboa.

If he takes challenges in the future and takes the sport seriously I'll consider supporting him.

Comment

• From what I seen last night against a one legged old washed up Gamboa, he(Davis) better not even think of facing Loma, Teofimo or Haney, cause he's gonna get smoked.

Comment

• From what I seen last night against a one legged old washed up Gamboa, if Davis faces Loma, Teofimo of Haney he's getting KO'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... I remember that I was even rooting for Broner, when he was like 23 yo...

... (but now I don't understand why Floyd chose to fully support these hopeless midgets...)
                I thought early Broner was the goods too. I really rated DeMarco, and when Broner took him apart, Broner was for real. But then his lifestyle got in the way and he never improved into his peak years.

The likes of Loma (many others) are always in shape and can focus their camps on honing skills and technique vs 'how many lbs to go now and how many weeks have I got ?'.

So Broner went backwards after 23, and the weight issues suggest Tank is on the same path. Not too long before he has his 'Maidana moment' against someone less talented who treats the sport more seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Gamboa was trying to stop the fight over a bad shoe, lol idk wtf
                  did you find out what it was?

Comment

Going the distance doesn't mean anything because the fight wasn't competitive while going there. And Gamboa was floored 3 times during that span and never hurt Davis.

And comparisons to other fights is stupid because a fighter prepares differently every time out. Gamboa was in excellent shape until Davis broke his foot in the second round. How do you know what shape he was in when he fought Castellanos?
                    how do you think davis broke his foot? Right before the knock down he was testing his foot and looking at the mat.

Comment

But it was because of a lightning fast left from Davis that Gamboa broke his foot in the first place
                      no it wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X