Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford and Spence need to fight first each other BEFORE they face Pacquiao/Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont wanna see a mismatch for the undisputed crown. Let Manny get sorted out first. Then Spence vs Crawford cuz thats the only 50-50 fight.

Both of them will mop Manny

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      you just said spence and TC consider themselves as the best and dont see them losing to any of these other guys, so why waste time? why not jump right into it and see who's really the best out of those 2?
      Because that Manny W for either guy puts either guy on the mainstream casual fan map & therefore makes Errol vs Bud bigger & makes both guys more money.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        I dont wanna see a mismatch for the undisputed crown. Let Manny get sorted out first. Then Spence vs Crawford cuz thats the only 50-50 fight.

Both of them will mop Manny
        I have no idea where you guys are getting this quick assumption that those 2 would just steamroll Pac so easily. You DON'T know that since those 2 haven't even fought the same level of competition as Pac or Thurman. If you think an ATG like Pac would be easy work then I don't know what to tell you.

Not sure why everyone is so against Crawford and Spence facing each other first before Pacquiao. Pac just beat an undefeated fighter in Thurman, now it's their turn to try take the other guys 0.
        Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 08-30-2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

The reason why we need Spence and Crawford to fight each other first is because we want to see the best face each other ASAP while Pac is still in the game before he considers retiring soon. It would makes sense to have Pac face the winner of Crawford/Spence because it would have an even bigger impact on both sides. The winner of Crawford/Spence beating Pac would be a fitting passing of the torch. If Pac were to actually beat the winner of Crawford/Spence then that would become an even bigger win and further elevate his ATG status.

Pac has already done so much already, not sure why he has to go through the trouble of still having to face either or if those 2 haven’t even fought each other yet when they’re supposed to be “the best WWs”.
          Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 08-30-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
            I have no idea where you guys are getting this quick assumption that those 2 would just steamroll Pac so easily. You DON'T know that since those 2 haven't even fought the same level of competition as Pac or Thurman. If you think an ATG like Pac would be easy work then I don't know what to tell you.

Not sure why everyone is so against Crawford and Spence facing each other first before Pacquiao. Pac just beat an undefeated fighter in Crawford, now it's their turn to try take the other guys 0.

Because we all know whats the match up at 147 as soon as Crawford moved up to 147.

Look when i say they would mop Manny i dont mean a complete Shut out. Manny will win those first rounds. But Manny is old and obviously can't keep that pace up over 12 rounds. Its a reason he didnt fight them in the first place.

Spence is relentless and gets stronger the second half while 40 year old Manny slows tf down

Crawford gonna give Manny nitemares of Marquez which is skill wise even worst than Spence.

Comment

Because we all know whats the match up at 147 as soon as Crawford moved up to 147.

Look when i say they would mop Manny i dont mean a complete Shut out. Manny will win those first rounds. But Manny is old and obviously can't keep that pace up over 12 rounds. Its a reason he didnt fight them in the first place.

Spence is relentless and gets stronger the second half while 40 year old Manny slows tf down

Crawford gonna give Manny nitemares of Marquez which is skill wise even worst than Spence.
              If that’s supposed to be the biggest match up of 147lbs then let those 2 fight already. Make that fight happen right now. I don’t know what the big deal is. Pac has already paid his dues and fought the very best. What’s wrong with him waiting on those 2 to fight first? The idea that Pac would be a tune up for either of them is an insult to Pac and he should not be subjected to that.
              Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 08-30-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

If that’s supposed to be the biggest match up of 147lbs then let those 2 fight already. Make that fight happen right now. I don’t know what the big deal is. Pac has already paid his dues and fought the very best. What’s wrong with him waiting on those 2 to fight first?
                Like i said i dont wanna see Manny get retired for the undisputed crown. I rather see the two best undefeated 147lbers fighting for the crown

And plus thats the only way u see those promoters doing business anyway...when all the chips on the table.

Comment

Like i said i dont wanna see Manny get retired for the undisputed crown. I rather see the two best undefeated 147lbers fighting for the crown

And plus thats the only way u see those promoters doing business anyway...when all the chips on the table.
                  Pac would have another chance at daring to be great and would be in a win/win situation at this point. If Pac were to lose to the winner of Crawford/Spence for the undisputed crown then it would be a fitting passing of the torch. If Pac were to win against the winner of Crawford/Spence for the undisputed crown and then retire that would be another legendary career defining victory and a great finish to retirement. What exactly is wrong with this scenario?
                  Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 08-30-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Id rather see Pac taken out and have all the belts on the line for Spence-Crawford making it a bigger event. Not disrespecting Pac but he doesn't beat Spence or Crawford so honestly I don't care who beats him just make the big fight for everything.

Comment

Pac would have another chance at daring to be great and would be in a win/win situation at this point. If Pac were to lose to the winner of Crawford/Spence for the undisputed crown then it would be a fitting passing of the torch. If Pac were to win against the winner of Crawford/Spence for the undisputed crown and then retire that would be another legendary career defining victory and a great finish to retirement. What exactly is wrong with this scenario?

Bruh...the same way u keep asking whats wrong with etc. I can ask you whats wrong with Manny fighting the winner of Spence/Porter? They both with PBC its a easy fight to make.

Comment

Working...
                      X