No announcement yet.

Rank The Best Series 1-5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Really was. I was a huge Rafa fan and I was a little pissed that Vazquez had the upper hand of the trilogy, same with MAB over EM, but years later obviously you can't help but appreciate what you saw. Granted, Rafa evened up the score in the 4th fight, but that fight should have never happened....I will take it though lol.
    Totally agree
    Vazquez was my guy but I’ll tell you what , I quickly became a Marquez fan ( although like you said that 4th fight was not needed )
    Anyway that was some great boxing , became hard to watch cause I really thought highly of both guys

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Just don’t see it with lasting the times
      The only reason this series gets any attention is cause of the controversy
      Once Canelo beats him in their third instalment , no one will be talking about it besides a few sour grapes
      In fairness nobody talks about Morales and Barrera either. Everyone knows it was an epic rivalry with lots of back and forth action.

Canelo and GGG are literally the same imo. And the controversy is funny. Adelaide Byrd scored it like 10-2 for Canelo - a joke. Had she scored it 7-5 for Canelo people wouldnt have blinked an eye.

Both fights were razor close and couldve had at least 2 valid outcomes.

If the 3rd is close again it has to go in that list, but if Canelo hammers GGG out why wouldnt it be like Manny JMM?

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
        In fairness nobody talks about Morales and Barrera either. Everyone knows it was an epic rivalry with lots of back and forth action.

Canelo and GGG are literally the same imo. And the controversy is funny. Adelaide Byrd scored it like 10-2 for Canelo - a joke. Had she scored it 7-5 for Canelo people wouldnt have blinked an eye.

Both fights were razor close and couldve had at least 2 valid outcomes.

If the 3rd is close again it has to go in that list, but if Canelo hammers GGG out why wouldnt it be like Manny JMM?

Great point about Adelaide’s scorecard
        That would of saved us many headaches lol
        Imo , Canelo beat him very convincingly in the second bout

I don’t see any reason for this third fight
        Unfortunately , I think GGG is way passed his prime or maybe Father Time caught up to him
        I’d be surprised if he keeps this fight close and if he does it’ll be him digging real deep , fighting literally out of emotions

Comment

Working...
        X