Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same way we did when rigo schooled him, in a fit of laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Floyd will know
      He’s got experience in that
      And even then Davis will probably chit his pants
      FOH, you know they ducked Pretty Boy until he became Money..then they all wanted Money & Floyd gave it to them too so stop with the weak attempt at try to shet on
      T.B.E.

If Tank was to fight l0m0 & beat him don't want to hear the "he's old" excuse cuz its old

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
        In order to land a massive punch you have to be set to punch. You cant be set if youre always moving in angles while getting hit in the face and body.

For a puncher who looks for a shot like Teo does whole trying to walk down his opponents nothing frustrates a puncher more than never being able to get off a good shot.

Anyone can land a good shot. It can happen. Teo better have a B&C plan. His A plan isnt gonna work/
        You guys seem nervous

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
          It is not. Admitting to the fact that upsets happen doesn't put up a fence. Only fools like the Charlo sisters talk like they are immortal while having gotten their asses handed to them already.
          does the Charlos got to do with this? We talking bout l0m0's overrated butt here You guys here are saying, "It happens, this is boxing" cuz ya'll have doubts that's why I don't. I say l0m0 beats him by decision but I hope Teo K.O.'s l0m0 out the fake P4P List.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            does the Charlos got to do with this? We talking bout l0m0's overrated butt here You guys here are saying, "It happens, this is boxing" cuz ya'll have doubts that's why I don't. I say l0m0 beats him by decision but I hope Teo K.O.'s l0m0 out the fake P4P List.
            Lopez' train is going off the rails come April. It won't ruin his career though - losing to Lomachenko will be the same precious lesson that Canelo got from Floyd. If he has it, he will rebound smarter and stronger

Comment

I like Lopez and all the time is right for this fight , I dont think it's right for Lopez. Hes not rwasy imo . Inmeam if he catches Loma and stops him would it be an impossible feat ?? Hell no . But loma is levels above this kid and should be able to box his ears off ......if loma just walks in applying pressure like he has in come fights teo has a real shot , but I dont think Loma hasnt thought about this and strategized around it ....but a fights a fight and I cant wait to see teos pops shut up haha

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                All I know is that Arum/Loma better give us the fight next as promised. As long as loma fights Teo I will finally be able to say I'm a believer in his hype, because unlike most everyone on here I think Teo at this exact trajectory in his career would be Lomas best win & most dangerous opponent when size,power etc. is considered.

And although I can't stand Teo I too think he's too strong for Loma & if Loma doesn't pull a AJ vs Ruiz 2 then Teo wins by ko. But thats why if loma wins I would never again question him or his career as I didn't think he would fight Teo next once he saw him ko a never kd champion fighter in more impressive fashion & much quicker than Loma has beaten anyone even ex brain trauma Crolla or too tiny no hope Marriaga.

Loma was kd by Linares so Teo can definitely hurt him if he connects, just like Wilder that power keeps Teo in the fight regardless of how its going & as I've said & been vindicated for time & time again,Loma is not some 135 lb killer steamrolling A listers for fun,hes a guy with decent power & solid fundamentals who will be in a life & death dogfight with anyone elite at 135 because he can't bully guys at 135 like at 126 or 130even,135 is guys his own height or taller with more power,reach & bone density,& like vs Linares Loma will need to rely on having more heart
                This is probably the absolutely worst assessment on Lomachenko I've ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  FOH, you know they ducked Pretty Boy until he became Money..then they all wanted Money & Floyd gave it to them too so stop with the weak attempt at try to shet on
                  T.B.E.

If Tank was to fight l0m0 & beat him don't want to hear the "he's old" excuse cuz its old

Oh but don’t worry about that razor , cause he ain’t fighting Loma
                  He’s going to take on big bad LSC
                  Cause that makes sense right
                  Tell me , what’s the difference between Tank and GGG: absolutely nothing
                  C’mon razor , you see the similarities
                  And by the way Fugh TBE

Comment

Originally posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
                    Except Loma was beating Linares. He did get knocked down - correct - but was he hurt?

Then he KO’d Linares with a body shot. Don’t forget Loma is a small guy. He has smaller arms than Pacquiao. Pacquiao has 67’, Loma has 65 1/2.

I’m not saying Loma is TBE but don’t be enamored by power. Skill is far superior to power. Look at Ward vs Artur Abraham.

Lopez is clearly skilled but the standard of which boxers are held are clearly indicative of their skill. That already tells the story of Vasyl vs Lopez.
                    Good post and I agree with the points you made here

Comment

• Has this fight been announced? Fighting over something that may not even happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X