No announcement yet.

Joshua Reacts to Wilder's Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Reacts to Wilder's Knockouts

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 11:19 AM.

anthony joshua "i hope breazeale lasts longer so i can say i knocked him out quicker than wilder"

WHOOPS....wonder how he reacted to that one after that quote

Comment

Joshua has changed strategy. He's talking now hoping that will get the ducker in the ring, if he somehow gets past Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        anthony joshua "i hope breazeale lasts longer so i can say i knocked him out quicker than wilder"

WHOOPS....wonder how he reacted to that one after that quote
        Hope is different from think.

When Fury beats Wilder, do you think Wilder will take the rematch or fight Joshua instead?

Comment

Joshua got a point. Wilders a crap protected fighter and joshua would take him out before wilder got a lucky shot in.

Comment

This means nothing but keeping him relevant by using Wilder’s name after a snoozer of a performance in the desert against a out of shape opponent!

The most media trained fighter in boxing reacts to fights he’s already been reacted to while being recorded!

Action speaks louder than words AJ, show up to the winner of Wilder vs Fury 2 an then we’ll believe you!

Comment

He basically admits Wilder is better than him.

Comment

I don’t get why the Brits have this obsession with Wilder. Allegedly they don’t like him but they ride his dick 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Joshua got a point. Wilders a crap protected fighter and joshua would take him out before wilder got a lucky shot in.
                  Wilder gets lucky in about 94% of his fights. As far as Wilder being protected that was true but now he fights Fury next and Fury is ranked number 1 by Ring.

Comment

not available

Comment

Working...
                    X