No announcement yet.

Canelo's tainted reputation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    It sounds like you are saying Canelo is wonderful in every possible way and if anybody does not agree with you there is something wrong with that boxing fan and not Canelo. According to you Canelo does nothing wrong and everything right. Canelo is Mr. Perfect Man.
    Well said, Canelo, like any human, is faaaaar from perfect and has major flaws in the game of boxing. I respect Canelo though but do not esteem him as a major great in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
      Just curious.. What is your race? Also are you a GGG fanboy?
      Just curious why everyone who likes Canelo is a proud Canelo fan but if they are a fan of GGG they are downgraded to fanboy. Fanboy is an insulting term that you can shove up your ass. I am white and a GGG fan. So the fuc what????? GGG is popular all over the world and one of the biggest money makers in boxing. I doubt his fans are only white. He is part oriental blood himself. I am a fan of any boxer I like as a fighter and a person and race has nothing to do with my favorite fighters who are of all the different races or mixtures. Not many boxing fans are racist although some certainly are.

Comment

Hey fellas, just watch the following video and look at how fans respond to one of Canelo's tweets.
        Seems quite negative: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlzNu0NhW8

Comment

Just curious why everyone who likes Canelo is a proud Canelo fan but if they are a fan of GGG they are downgraded to fanboy. Fanboy is an insulting term that you can shove up your ass. I am white and a GGG fan. So the fuc what????? GGG is popular all over the world and one of the biggest money makers in boxing. I doubt his fans are only white. He is part oriental blood himself. I am a fan of any boxer I like as a fighter and a person and race has nothing to do with my favorite fighters who are of all the different races or mixtures. Not many boxing fans are racist although some certainly are.
          I don't see fanboy as that much of an insult and they do exist on each side. Hell sure you can call me one also. I'm not going to cry about...lol

If the fact is that the majority of Canelo's haters are white and are pushing propaganda that Canelo is a cheater and not worthy of any credit on a daily basis, then there is certainly something inherently racist about it.

Also I think it starts to become a race thing when you daily exaggerate a fighters situation and hate him for unfounded reasons. There is no reason to hate Canelo as much as you all are but you're only fooling yourselves. You don't have to like someone but when you take up arms to disparage someone else. Then fk you.. Maybe you are racist.
          Last edited by ReggieKray; 10-28-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I like Canelo because he makes interesting fights.

Comment

"It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen". Alex.

It is funny how delusional we are all on both sides when it comes to this cheater.

Comment

It sounds like you are saying Canelo is wonderful in every possible way and if anybody does not agree with you there is something wrong with that boxing fan and not Canelo. According to you Canelo does nothing wrong and everything right. Canelo is Mr. Perfect Man.
                Come on Boliodogs I’m not saying he’s perfect but I am saying a a media hype machine has been created to discredit Alvarez’s every move .

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
                  Hey fellas, just watch the following video and look at how fans respond to one of Canelo's tweets.
                  Seems quite negative: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlzNu0NhW8
                  Rene I just saw your video and you sound exactly like what I said about the Mexican Canelo detractors

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Or the reality..people do not like fighters who fail tests no matter who they are. Canelo is a great fighter but he tested positive regardless of the excuses or reasons. If the shoe was on the other foot you’d be screaming for a permanent barring of his opponent so don’t be a hypocrite on this topic. This has nothing to do with race, popularity or success. it has everything to do with banned substances again despite excuses, reasons, etc you still popped dirty.
                    Just like Shane Mosley's career has a massive asterisk to it, so does Canelo. Just like the argument can be made that Floyd only fights in Vegas because he is allowed to use Xylocaine for his hands (NSAC is the only state AC that will allow this FYI).

Floyd's situation can is a lot more nuisance because Nevada allows it so "technically" he is not cheating. Canelo isn't afforded that luxury.

Comment

I've been a Canelo fan for a long time, except when he was at 155, and will remain so as long as he's fighting. Haven't seen anything ruined at all. In reality, Canelo is thriving. If he used or is using PEDs, great. I suspect almost all do, one way or another.

Answer is negative.

Comment

Working...
                      X