Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum DEMANDS Ruiz be Stripped of IBF Belt, or Face Pulev Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People ***** about the WBC but the IBF WBA and WBO did not call a mandatory this year

Pulev should go on I been #1 contender for 600 days crying tour

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      People ***** about the WBC but the IBF WBA and WBO did not call a mandatory this year

But its pulevs own fault his dumb ass was suspended & dropped outta AJ fight,if he really wants to get technical,the number 2 contender should rightfully get the mandatory shot because he was suspended when the IBF was supposed to make the order

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        From the article, his side is trying to argue this:

I think IBF will allow the rematch and then have the winner face off against Pulev within like 90 days of the rematch or something along those lines.
        If they play tough, WBO can always push its rematch forward.

Also, I doubt IBF would want a coward like Pulev who isn’t box office as its champion

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          If they play tough, WBO can always push its rematch forward.

Also, I doubt IBF would want a coward like Pulev who isn’t box office as its champion
          IBF doesn't really care who the champion is unlike some other organizations though.

I just don't see why they won't let the rematch happen.

Comment

They're not going to miss out on that huge sanction fee in the rematch for Pulev vs Kownacki. No way.

Comment

The Bobfather just trying to wet his beak
              Getting in on all the bullchit
              He might be old and senile but he still likes to play

Comment

If this happens no one but Hearn is to blame. This fight should've been announced a long time ago.

Comment

This is the guy you clowns cheerlead for.

Bob "OY VEY!" Arum ruining the Heavyweight Division just like he did in the late 70's 80's when the WBA was his ***** and he prevented unifications, especially big ones at featherweight with Eusebio Pedroza and Salvador Sanchez, and the 50 Heavyweight WBA titlist during the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

So true, he’s actually won a final eliminator as well. Unlike somebody...

Comment

Bob always working dem angles.

Comment

Working...
                      X