Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May gets dropped takes a loss 50-1.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May gets dropped takes a loss 50-1.........

He won the game but he lost the battle the war and his soul with this one...

Bone Collector did him like DJ Khaled he claimed.... another one

Floyd so incredible at boxing mfers trying to assign him an L from other activities he does. No one made mfers hate him better than Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Floyd so incredible at boxing mfers trying to assign him an L from other activities he does. No one made mfers hate him better than Floyd did.
      hahhaah.......it's a joke bruh... spit out Floyds cum no need for you to swallow..........

Comment

He went down HARD...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          He went down HARD...
          and stayed down......ahaha

Comment

floyd was incredible and the best at boxing.......until he decided to fight mma fighters with no boxing experience

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
              hahhaah.......it's a joke bruh... spit out Floyds cum no need for you to swallow..........
              Its funny all these mfers who pop up with random negative Floyd threads are telling ME to not swallow. Mfers making negative threads about Floyd well into his retirement are the ones gurgling Floyd's dead children not me. I'm just giving a mfer deserving of respect his respect & telling y'all negative thred trolls to try harder with more clever jokes. I'm all for a laugh, but 99% of Floyd diss threads are lame as f#ck. The Floyd dissing game isn't for amateurs.

Comment

Couldn't even see what happened; the ref was blocking the camera.

Comment

Its funny all these mfers who pop up with random negative Floyd threads are telling ME to not swallow. Mfers making negative threads about Floyd well into his retirement are the ones gurgling Floyd's dead children not me. I'm just giving a mfer deserving of respect his respect & telling y'all negative thred trolls to try harder with more clever jokes. I'm all for a laugh, but 99% of Floyd diss threads are lame as f#ck. The Floyd dissing game isn't for amateurs.
                  Bro... Floyd is an ATG and the best fighter I’ve had the privilege of watching in the flesh, but he just got crossed up and put on his ass on the B-ball court that’s what people are laughing at. The same way any NBA fan laughs at LeBron, Curry, KD or any other player etc if they were to get put on their ass on the court. It’s not “hating” it’s having a sense of humour.

You’re way too sensitive...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                    and stayed down......ahaha
                    The collector has a sick handle man, I used to love watching the likes of him and the Professor taking people to school.

Comment

Working...
                    X