Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Krusher" Kovalev @ 175 lbs/12 1/2 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    Beer should have made that poll public, smh.
    You know Beerface, bro.

He was probably off 3 bottles and 10 Xanax bars when he made the fucking thing.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
      Kova already prove he can dominate master boxer in Hopkins, but ward is still young and therefore sharper than hopkins. but ward must bring his A game to this fight, he must find a way to get close and take the initiative. there is no way Ward gonna win if he only thinking of countering and pot-shoting.

The way i see it Kova UD Ward 8 round to 4.
      The B-Hop experience is huge though regardless, age aside, B-Hop is a master technician and high ring IQ fighter, a fighter with those traits will teach you something no matter what.

Comment

Kovalev by easy ko

Comment

I still have to see Ward against someone legit first at 175, he needs to grow into the weight because if he's not strong enough he won't be able to rough up Kovalev like he normally does and I don't think he'll be able to box and move for 12 rounds against Kovalev now.

I still need to see how he looks at 175 before I give my judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            The B-Hop experience is huge though regardless, age aside, B-Hop is a master technician and high ring IQ fighter, a fighter with those traits will teach you something no matter what.
            I agree, Kov got a good look at that style albeit an older version, but Kov needed to face someone like Hopkins as a precursor for this fight.

I'm interested to see how Ward handles Kov's power.

2 years ago I would have given this to Ward but man that inactivity must hurt him somewhat. In the meantime Kov has been honing his skills with JDJ which can only help improve him.

I'm riding with Kov should they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Ward boxes circles around his ass. Little giggi fans know it
              SMH.....I know that people like you are truly afraid of Ward losing to Kov, that's why you guys want him to fight a guy now fighting two weight classes below his own weight class. The problem really lies in the fact that GGG is poised to be the next PPV star if Floyd is truly retired because Ward is such a boring b-side boxer.

If Ward really wanted the fight, he would have accepted a fight with "lil g" at 164 but he didn't feel confident of victory so he ducked. Kov's got something for Ward and it won't be a friendly token either, it'll be a broken nose in the first round to let him know what he's gotten himself into.

Comment

Ward might get murdered.

Comment

Well much like I said in Beercules' thread - I think Ward is a very slight favorite. It's a near even matchup, and the winner will almost surely take the P4P #1 slot (whether they should is another question, but I wouldn't be upset if they did).

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    Ward might get murdered.

Comment

ward toyes with kovoleve and makes that boy look like a straite idiot ,,

Comment

Working...
                      X