No announcement yet.

Lopez vs Molina Jr and Barrios vs Akhmedov added to Spence vs Porter Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    i hope it turns out better than the debate undercards like Spence Garcia and Pacquiao Thurman.

The co feature is horrible. Dirrell won’t win more than 1 round. Hopefully the other 2 fights are decent
    Benavidez isn't impossible to win rounds against. He lost his fair share vs Gavril. Will come down to if Dirrell can take his shot and make him miss enough to get his shots off. Eventually Benavidez should be able to get to him and stop him or hurt him bad. Dirrell is tough though, never has been stopped. Should go at least 7-8 rounds.

Barrios may end up catching an L here. Risky fight. I know it gets him the mandatory shot, but don't know if he is ready here.

Lopez vs Molina is just going to be a fire fight. Guaranteed action but I'm more interested in Barrios vs Akhmedov.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Benavidez isn't impossible to win rounds against. He lost his fair share vs Gavril. Will come down to if Dirrell can take his shot and make him miss enough to get his shots off. Eventually Benavidez should be able to get to him and stop him or hurt him bad. Dirrell is tough though, never has been stopped. Should go at least 7-8 rounds.

Barrios may end up catching an L here. Risky fight. I know it gets him the mandatory shot, but don't know if he is ready here.

Lopez vs Molina is just going to be a fire fight. Guaranteed action but I'm more interested in Barrios vs Akhmedov.
      how many rounds did Gavril win vs Benavidez in the rematch? Lol.

Lopez and Molina isn’t a guaranteed firefight. We’ve seen Molina blown out in 1 round before and we don’t dont know how his back will hold up.

So how many ppvs are projecting for Errol “Mr PPV” Spence?

Comment

how many rounds did Gavril win vs Benavidez in the rematch? Lol.

Lopez and Molina isn’t a guaranteed firefight. We’ve seen Molina blown out in 1 round before and we don’t dont know how his back will hold up.

So how many ppvs are projecting for Errol “Mr PPV” Spence?
        I'm putting the over/under at 250k buys. You?

Sure, Benavidez did a lot better in the rematch. But he still lost like four or five rounds in the first fight. He was super young then but I don't see this being a quick three round blowout or anything.

Lopez has that type of pop to blast Molina out early? Doubt it, this one isn't ending early.

Comment

I'm putting the over/under at 250k buys. You?

Sure, Benavidez did a lot better in the rematch. But he still lost like four or five rounds in the first fight. He was super young then but I don't see this being a quick three round blowout or anything.

Lopez has that type of pop to blast Molina out early? Doubt it, this one isn't ending early.
          Demarco didn’t have that type of pop either but he did it lol.

I have the Over Under set at 200k for Spence-Porter.

Comment

Demarco didn’t have that type of pop either but he did it lol.

I have the Over Under set at 200k for Spence-Porter.
            And Matthysse who has the most pop from the fighters we have mentioned couldn’t get him out until the end. Molina is tough enough to last majority of the fight here.

Comment

And Matthysse who has the most pop from the fighters we have mentioned couldn’t get him out until the end. Molina is tough enough to last majority of the fight here.
              We can’t say that now at his age and back problems. Also can say the same thing about Lopez.

Comment

We can’t say that now at his age and back problems. Also can say the same thing about Lopez.
                Say what about Lopez?

Lopez will likely win this fight off his current form, but highly doubt it ends early. This should go rounds and have some really nice moments.

Comment

Say what about Lopez?

Lopez will likely win this fight off his current form, but highly doubt it ends early. This should go rounds and have some really nice moments.
                  I’m hoping it is as good as it potentially can be. Doesn’t seem like a pay per view fight though. Seems like an FS1 co feature.

Comment

Working...
                  X