Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOATNELO is really UNDEFEATED (his loss vs Floyd does NOT count)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well nelo never lost to floyd simply because not in prime and green.
    But lost to Ggg twice

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      According to Floyd HIMSELF he considered Cotto undefeated because of his catchweight loss to Pacquiao.

THEREFORE......

GOATNELO Alvarez is really an UNDEFEATED fighter.

Facts are facts.

BOSSNELO has an "O" and he ain't afraid to let it go.

Someone tell Spoon manny is only a 7 division champ now since his 150lb win over margarito is now void.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        If not for the knockdown Trout SHOULD have had it. Did you see the scorecards? One of the worst Canelo cards I’ve seen.

One judge gave Canelo 118-109! Another gave him 116-111! It was open scoring too. Trout looked blown away when they told him he was down 8-0 after the 8th round.
        Canelo had a hard time landing on the then Prime Trout, the guy who beat Cotto. If no knockdown then there once again would have been an uproar on the state of boxing. Other than Chavez Jr and Khan who has he dominated with a name? P4P guys dominate! And then again Khan was doing pretty good until a punch landed on the China. If you give facts that differ from the Canelo lovers opinion you're called a hater just like someone who has different opinion than a Liberal, they are called racist.

Comment

Originally posted by bandman View Post
          according to floyd himself he considered cotto undefeated because of his catchweight loss to pacquiao.

Therefore......

Goatnelo alvarez is really an undefeated fighter.

Facts are facts.

Bossnelo has an "o" and he ain't afraid to let it go.
          classic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I still consider Canelo's loss to Floyd as his best fight.

Not that Canelo won or came close to it, but the tangible experiences gained from that one fight, outweigh anything else he's done so far. He shared the ring with a legend and went to school on the sweet science. Canelo has even added Sweet Pea (may God bless him) movements these days. That fight is edged onto Canelo's soul.

Even Canelo won't agree with your excuses. Troll thread.
            great post. I second every word

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Canelo fans are the new GG fans in that they're the most annoying kids on the forum and spend all day making up fantasies about the guy.
              Yo this queer here phag phoxx took his sweet time to Give me red rep lie a give a flying phuck! Lmao give me all you can bro it’s all good, red or green don’t matter to me. Regardless of my rep, I’m still going to speak facts wether you clowns like it or not... you hate canelo but your name is “red” lmao..

Comment

KINGNELO would have crushed Floyd at 154 we all know this. ***** ass hypocrite Floyd weight drained Canelo to get an unfair advantage. And he still only won by majority decision.

Comment

This is the 2nd straight Floyd has a loss thread from you. You need help dude.

Comment

Working...
                  X