Manny Pacquiao by Decision 89 59.73%
Adrien Broner by T/KO 11 7.38%
Adrien Broner by Decision 5 3.36%
Draw/Too close 2 1.34%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2019, 07:32 AM #1301
Interim Champion

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 12,826.57

Adrien "I STOP SOUTHPAWS" Broner
Adrien "I put H-O-O-D in D-E-B-T" Broner
Adrien "I won that round, right?" Broner

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM; 01-24-2019 at 08:08 AM.
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-24-2019, 11:15 AM #1302
Contender

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
BoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 8,156.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
Manny didnt have MP Promotions then. He was signed with Top Rank. He doesnt call out public names. You notice post-fight interviews he always says "it's up to my promoter".

Behind doors Manny wants Loma, who was getting the attention of Top Rank. Loma didnt want it. Pac moved on. After Vargas, he wants Crawford. Crawford says 7 million guarantee. Bob gives Horn.

Goes to show how difficult fights are made inside Top Rank that not even Bob can move mountains to make the fight happen. No Pac-Loma, No Pac-Crawford = RIP Top Rank.

I cant say I blame Bob. Loma and Crawford were their only prizefighters. And when those two doesnt want to fight, making ridiculous demands and act like they're the A side. Pac says screw them. Let's make a partnership with PBC.
Of course the Loma and Crawford are to blame. You know for sure than Manny wanted the fight even with him not speaking. Look I call like I see it. Manny never said he wanted the fight in public and I know Crawford was definitely asking for it. But who knows, let see who Manny chooses if Floyd takes a hard pass.
BoxingTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:51 PM #1303
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 18,215.06

--- All want a peice of Manny.

Good news is Bud gets the fighter TUE promised a fight and then ducked.

Guaranteed TUE ain't going near Spence, Bud or Thurman.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 05:38 PM #1304
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
justhititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,344.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outworn View Post
The fight will be a WAR imo with Pacman getting the decision.

People forget that Broner last fight against Vargas was a war too.
Would have been a war if Broner could get his right hand unstuck from his chin and ear. He was so obsessed with not getting clocked he couldn't throw a punch with his right hand every time Pac lunged in.
justhititclose is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adrien, boxing:, broner, manny, pacquiao, showtime, thread

User Tag List