Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mikey Garcia training with Victor Conte for Spence a good move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mikey Garcia training with Victor Conte for Spence a good move?

Mikey Garcia is now taking Snac supplements and training under the victor conte snac team in norcal to help bulk him up for spence fight, after the willie monroe positive test is this a good look for mikey?

It wont matter. Any weight class above 135 Garcia will struggle.

Comment

Garcia needs to juice if he wants to win. I don't blame him because I would do the same.

Comment

It's certainly suspect but I guess pay attention to any potential transformation. Until we see something with our eyes the association isn't a sign of guilt instantly.

Comment

Of these two fighters, Mikey isn't the one who has avoided VADA like the plague.

Comment

Yes and i hope he's pumping Mikey with all types of gear

Comment

Both are suspect and I don't mind him working with Conte (who's probably juicing him) because Spence is ducking VADA and is very questionable. I think Mikey likely is juicing otherwise he wouldn't have been so willing to let Spence not do VADA.

Comment

Any time you hear Conte is working someone's camp, you may as well assume the worst. But since Mr. Nipples won't submit to testing, then all bets are off. Honestly, all the PEDs in the world aren't going to give Mikey the edge he will need against Spence.

Comment

When Mikey tests positive he can hang him out to dry like Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Any time you hear Conte is working someone's camp, you may as well assume the worst. But since Mr. Nipples won't submit to testing, then all bets are off. Honestly, all the PEDs in the world aren't going to give Mikey the edge he will need against Spence.
                    Spence said he will do Vada testing but only if he fights for the WBC strap which requires mandatory vada testing for championship bouts

Comment

Working...
                    X