Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How TRUE is the 50/50 offer to Tyson Fury for wilder fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How TRUE is the 50/50 offer to Tyson Fury for wilder fight?

If this is true then I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to go back to not being on Tyson fury’s side. He been banging on about 50/50 forever, I don’t see him turning down such an offer, is this true? How do people know about this offer being turned down?

If it's not on ESPN then it's an impossible offer to accept. He simply can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      If it's not on ESPN then it's an impossible offer to accept. He simply can't.
      The 50/50 offer he held onto for a week before deciding to go with ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The 50/50 offer he held onto for a week before deciding to go with ESPN
        You think he wasn't already in discussions with ESPN before that? I'm sure he'll accept 50/50 on ESPN PPV. We'll see if Wilder offers that.

Comment

You think he wasn't already in discussions with ESPN before that? I'm sure he'll accept 50/50 on ESPN PPV. We'll see if Wilder offers that.
          Yes he was already in discussions. The poster is talking about the 50/50 offer he had for the rematch before deciding to sign with ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Yes he was already in discussions. The poster is talking about the 50/50 offer he had for the rematch before deciding to sign with ESPN.
            What matters is what happens now. The fight can still get made. We'll see what happens, if the fight doesn't happen i'm sure we'll find out who walked away and why.

Comment

What matters is what happens now. The fight can still get made. We'll see what happens, if the fight doesn't happen i'm sure we'll find out who walked away and why.
              But that's not what matters to the writer of the topic. That's why he wrote the topic. If it doesn't matter to you why are you in his topic?

Comment

50/50 might have been on offer but Wilder is a Showtime fighter and the fight would be under their promotion. What happens if Fury gets robbed by the Haymon judges again?

Fury signed to ESPN to get some clout in negotiations. Fury was the B side in the first fight, agreed to all of Team Wilder's stipulations and then ended up getting robbed of a W.

Comment

The issue with the rematch, is that, Bob arum wants future options on wilder for 5 fights. Wilder is an idiot if he accepts that. If he does wilder-joshua NEVER happens

Comment

It's true. 50/50 is the offer they sent Fury before Bob Arum stuck his nose in.

Comment

Working...
                    X