Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u confront your wife/gf lover if she were having an affair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    Why are you recording? Are you gonna w4nk over the vid of her and another dude at a later date?
    Nah. By the time we're splitting up, I've already recorded a bunch of sessions.

Recording the split is helpful for when a bltch wants to make claims. People tend to behave when they know they're being recorded.

Comment

Why confront the guy ? All guys want to smash , she's the one with the ring on. You need to check her, now if he starts acting idoit then let him punch you then legally you can shoot him ( not kill though ). You gotta be smart shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Respect to you for even mentioning the code. Wish there were more men like you.
        Yup never mess with another man's girl. Too many women out there that are single.
        If the guy knows she's married he's just as much as fault and deserves a beat down and she needs to hit the curb.

Comment

You got to make people uncomfortable the same way they made you uncomfortable. You don't have to go crazy and do something that might compromise you but you can't let it slide either.

Comment

i never get why guys try so hard to get back with their girl if she cheated on them.. the worst feeling ever is being in a relationship where you know you're not wanted. no point in sticking around if its like this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              You got to make people uncomfortable the same way they made you uncomfortable. You don't have to go crazy and do something that might compromise you but you can't let it slide either.
              hellz nah.. why stood to her level. she cheated, all good, move on. no need to play games to "get back" at her.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Yup never mess with another man's girl. Too many women out there that are single.
                If the guy knows she's married he's just as much as fault and deserves a beat down and she needs to hit the curb.
                Very true. Gfs and wives entirely two different ball parks

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  hellz nah.. why stood to her level. she cheated, all good, move on. no need to play games to "get back" at her.
                  I don't mean play games. You just say what is your mind and keep it moving. Everybody is afraid when they caught and the confrontation so let them stress a bit even if it doesn't mean anything to you.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I don't mean play games. You just say what is your mind and keep it moving. Everybody is afraid when they caught and the confrontation so let them stress a bit even if it doesn't mean anything to you.
                    i wouldnt even waste my time. if you do that then it shows that it bothered you. and i wouldnt let her go off thinking she got me. unless she did something very foul, then wont be no pay back. now if she stole from me or did something worst then of course im gonna get what's mines back. but if she just cheated, then fvvvck her, i'll just leave.

Comment

if i legit married a girl and she cheated on me i'd probably murder her. that's just a fact of life. she'd be dead before i knew what was happening. you guys evidently don't get very mad. i can't imagine the situation ending any other way than in homicide. this isn't a girl you dated for a few months, if she's your wife, you live together and i assume you pay for much of it, she has your kids and she's supposed to take care of them and nurture a family, and she does that... she might as well be shooting you herself, it's an act of loathing and hatred.

if you've been dating for a few months there's really not a ton you can do. not worth catching a case. but if she's my wife she's dying, and i'm heading to canada

Comment

Working...
                      X