Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Lets ****ing do this, WAR JOYCE

Comment

Who said Stiverne was in shape? When he fought Arreola he looked like he was a good fighter. Taking it serious and really looked like he knew how to operate. He’s really fallen off. Especially physically. I know don king is his promotor and the worse around right now. But the least he could do is exercise during all that time off. Well I expect Joyce to do a real demolition job on him. KO by round 6

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Stiverne looks half asleep and lethargic there; good thing Joyce is putting him to sleep tomorrow
        Lol...good one! It seems like thats all he's been doing, along with food binging in between naps....not a good look for him or boxing.

Comment

OMG Stiverne looks very fat. Joyce should stop him.

Comment

Stirvine has really abused his body. He's finished

Comment

Well I can't say I'm surprised.

Comment

Why wont this guy eat right (at least half the time) after being an actual professional champ?! Don'This guy lives on the corner of Starch & Carb Central. Fresh and Produce doesnt seem to ring a bell at all! Wilder took something big outta him, be it psychological or physical, maybe both.... As it stands. his non-committal attitude doesnt belong in pro sports.....Would I allow myself to catch a beatdown for a mil or two? I guess it depends on how long the beatdown would last..lol...I need my faculties intact!! Bermanes battered brain most likely has him believing thahe's now a punching bag

Comment

Well, at least Stiverne doesn´t look dehydrated..

Comment

LMAO at post #6 LOL

Comment

On the instagram was before two days a foto with Stiverne in a night bar on 20. January... (Stiverne and his friends drunk vodka or something similar so short drinks..)

The foto about Stiverne in a night bar was taken 1 months before the fight! Today was this foto deleted!

I dont understand Stiverne because Joyce is a strong but very slow and robotic fighter.
                      If Stiverne would be in a very good shape he could beat Joyce...
                      I cant understand this dude...

Maybe punch drunk - syndrom???

Comment

Working...
                      X