Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Warns Miller That an 'Angry' Joshua is More Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
    Sure. And if I win you can go blow a horse. Feeling confident?
    How did you go from boxing to bestiality!?
    I'll stick to boxing, you can go 'play the ponies'.

Comment

Miller is just there for the $$$, I can't say i blame him either.

He will eat right hands all night.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        See your the type of b.itch a.ss f.aggot AJ fan. I mentioned in my post. Just the literal definition of a lame. And part of the reason I’m not a AJ fan anymore is because we aren’t built the same , So when enough q.ueer male groupie like yourself become fans of a fighter it’s best to jump ship.

I was literally giving AJ props the last page but the inner b.itch in you read I wasn’t a fan of AJ read that I’m not a fan and your first instinct is sh.it talking Wilder like I could gives 2 f.ucks that b.itch made f..aggot talk sh.it about a fighter the only
        Thing it reaffirms if anything anything is your sad life revolves around a athlete who doesn’t know you exist acting like you want to blow him and that you defending him and that means you have to talk non -stop about his rival bevaeuse you think his fans have the same ****erotic fantasies you have for your hero and the. Estrogen levels rise when he isn’t treated as the God that you view him as. F.ucking q.ueer mentally

I’m done wasting any more time on a f.aggot like you . Don’t quote me anymore because it’ll be awhile before I even want
        To read the thoughts of
        A pathetic lame like yourself or chose to respond.

Peace F.aggot
        Wilder is a dosser without a fight gumbo lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          You're not an athlete and clearly don't understand the concept of a second wind after gassing. To defend yourself you've pushed the racial attack button.

I don't know if you noticed, but Joshua is black. I mean don't over react, but I thought you should know.
          I boxed for 10 years so that’s cleared up.
          Secondly I’ve just told you already most fighters involved in tough fight go through a flag stage before regrouping and gaining a second wind.
          If his gas tank was empty he would have lost gumbo but no he came back roaring in the 11th and finished an all time great heavyweight with a blistering attack.
          As for black panthers it’s the likes of you and your dosser chomp I refer to and wearing silly skeleton masks and wanting to body bag somebody...your bad for the sport and bad should be put in the garbage bag and sent to the rubbish tip...DAWGGGGGGG BY DAWGGGGG BY NATURE

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            You're not an athlete and clearly don't understand the concept of a second wind after gassing. To defend yourself you've pushed the racial attack button.

I don't know if you noticed, but Joshua is black. I mean don't over react, but I thought you should know.
            Joshua didn't just gas, you're making things up and ignoring the fight. Joshua came in at his heaviest,if you know about boxing youd know weight you don't fight at gets adjusted to. He gambled with putting on more size and it payed off in THAT fight.

Punches cause stamina to drop when you get HIT,you know that right ?lol Maybe you don't ?

Joshuas stamina drop was due to the punch oputput and wasting energy in the 5th when he knocked Wlad down.He then got hit flush the next round and completely zapped him where he needed the second wind you speak off.

The fact he went 11 rounds when never going past 7 indicates he has great stamina at250 and the style he uses,you don't know this though ,its something yopu aren't aware of or are ignoring it ?

Rounds experience is when you actually GAIN more stamina in the fights themselves,so going 11 with Wlad that's a 4 round jump increase in 19 fights,that INDICATES Joshua needed to have exceptional conditioning.

Joshua going to tire vs Miller ? Let me tell you something Millers going to look like he was mugged if this goes long if he cant hurt Joshua bc that's the only way to defeat him , there may be a lot of blood too and it wont be Joshuas.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              I boxed for 10 years so that’s cleared up.
              Secondly I’ve just told you already most fighters involved in tough fight go through a flag stage before regrouping and gaining a second wind.
              If his gas tank was empty he would have lost gumbo but no he came back roaring in the 11th and finished an all time great heavyweight with a blistering attack.
              As for black panthers it’s the likes of you and your dosser chomp I refer to and wearing silly skeleton masks and wanting to body bag somebody...your bad for the sport and bad should be put in the garbage bag and sent to the rubbish tip...DAWGGGGGGG BY DAWGGGGG BY NATURE
              Thanks for not overreacting. The silly black panther stuff was hurting my feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Off topic here lol

I realized tonight that I hate AJ because of fughin Hearn
                Joyce is a well spoken guy and for him to say and go out on a limb , that AJ is a good guy

I remember watching Joshua against Klit and enjoying him
                And then I just began to dislike the man
                Hearn , it was fughin Hearn
                Coksucker i just can’t stand him and his fughin smirk
                If you can't stand him, you walk away.
                Why come here to cry?

Comment

I have said it before and I will say it again. Miller is getting flattened June 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    If you can't stand him, you walk away.
                    Why come here to cry?
                    You my friend , you have talent

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      You my friend , you have talent
                      Thank you my friend, same as you.

Comment

Working...
                      X