No announcement yet.

Fury vs Joshua Is TECHNICALLY the Best Heavyweight Fight - Real Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury vs Joshua Is TECHNICALLY the Best Heavyweight Fight - Real Undisputed

I’m wondering what would go on at the AJ vs FURY pressers. What would Warren and Fury cook up to get into AJ’s head?

I strongly believe that Fury sees AJ as an easier fight than Wilder. Joshua too slow for Fury.

Therefore I would like to see Fury with all 3 belts and unify with Wilder in 2020. I also believe that when that time comes, Fury gets 60% and Wilder gets 40%. Not buts.

Wilder vs Fury 2 revisited is wat more appealing after Fury sparks Joshua. Fury beating a UK Gold Medalist given all the circumstances makes Fury supreme A-Side.

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    I’m wondering what would go on at the AJ vs FURY pressers. What would Warren and Fury cook up to get into AJ’s head?

I strongly believe that Fury sees AJ as an easier fight than Wilder. Joshua too slow for Fury.

Therefore I would like to see Fury with all 3 belts and unify with Wilder in 2020. I also believe that when that time comes, Fury gets 60% and Wilder gets 40%. Not buts.

Wilder vs Fury 2 revisited is wat more appealing after Fury sparks Joshua. Fury beating a UK Gold Medalist given all the circumstances makes Fury supreme A-Side.
    Joshua is slow on his feet but he isn't slow with his hands...

Realistically of the 'big 3' you've got Fury as the best boxer but weakest puncher, Wilder as the strongest puncher but weakest boxer and Joshua as the most rounded of the 3.

Fully believe that a 100% fit and active Fury is technically proficient enough to avoid Wilder to win but question whether he would be able to avoid Joshua who can effectively punish him with sound counters.

Way I see it Fury Struggles with Joshua, Joshua struggles with Wilder and Wilder struggles with Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
      Joshua is slow on his feet but he isn't slow with his hands...

Realistically of the 'big 3' you've got Fury as the best boxer but weakest puncher, Wilder as the strongest puncher but weakest boxer and Joshua as the most rounded of the 3.

Fully believe that a 100% fit and active Fury is technically proficient enough to avoid Wilder to win but question whether he would be able to avoid Joshua who can effectively punish him with sound counters.

Way I see it Fury Struggles with Joshua, Joshua struggles with Wilder and Wilder struggles with Fury.
      Povetkin did a good job trying to attack the body as AJ did. I think Fury will see this body jabs and just counter on the top. Tbh, he is a “too fast too Fury” if the guy’s in tip top shape, and his rope a dope is fun to watch. Wilder has more reach than AJ and is significantly faster. For me AJ is the weakest of the 3.

Comment

AJ is a tougher for Fury than Wilder. AJ hits pretty hard himself and is a much better boxer than Wilder. He also doesn't telegraph his punches as much and is far superior in combinations.

Comment

Joshua hits almost as hard as Wilder and is way more skilled. If Wilder can land on Fury, Joshua will and more often. Joshua being the better boxer and himself a massive puncher would end Wilder and his caveman boxing in a couple of rounds. Wilder already lost to Fury.

Wilder shouldn't even be considered as in the same class as Joshua and Fury tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Wilder shouldn't even be considered as in the same class as Joshua and Fury tbh.
            Exactly, Wilder has more fights than both and is near 50-0. But all them fighting each other are great too. Ortiz sparks Charles Martin, Parker, Povetkin, Klitschko. Styles make fights.

Comment

Working...
            X