Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-02-2019, 12:14 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2593 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 48,314.45
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullers View Post
. Well you tell me when he's getting a fight with Joshua then? They got the same promotor and they still offered him less than what he got for chisora. Hearn told him plenty of times that he was boxing for an eliminator and yet no world title fight. Joshua is the only one pricing himself or of fighting anyone top level. So if Whyte moves away from hearn he can box wilder or fury who are prepared to fight each other for a world title
What World title has Wilder ever fought for? What World title is he fighting for? Do you think when Fury was chosen he was considered a top guy? He surprised all and me included but letís not pretend that team Wilder was expecting to throw Wilder in at the deep end.

Serious question how much did Whyte earn for the Chisora fight? Hearn attempted to deliver Whyte a title fight but your champion wanted to fight the top guys and told him by text he will make him wait 2 years. Do you remember that or you suffer from psychogenic amnesia? However, itís all good Wilder has said if he signs with PBC he will get a fight with him in the foreseeable future. Lol

Furthermore if he signs with Haymon he signs with Haymon but please recall for me the fighters under Haymon Joshua has given title shots to? For all your groans Hearn is a Slut he works with anyone and letís his fighters fight on any network so long as the cheddar is good
Noelanthony is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-02-2019, 12:21 PM #92
Interim Champion

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
OldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to all
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 13,143.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Yes sign with Haymon and get paid far less because you won't be on either of the 2 big PPV networks in the UK. That'd be a real smart move. Wilder showing how dumb he is.
The United Kingdom is a small country of 94, 060 square miles and a population of 67 million. The USA is a large country of 3,800,000 square miles and a population of 327,200,000. The potential for PPV viewers in the USA far exceeds the potential of the UK. Sounds to me that it would be a smart business move for Whyte to sign with Haymon. Eddie needs to rethink his strategy (business wise) as he is losing the battle, piece by piece.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:24 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
I believe Whyte would fight Breazeale and they've had discussions. Wilder being afraid of Whyte is ludacris.
If someone was to tell me that Fury would get knocked off his feet twice by Wilder and finish the rounds stronger than the person that knocked him down I would say they are ludicrous
Old 02-02-2019, 12:25 PM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
thack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 22,972.87
You deserve some gifts for your opinion of Khan...I totally agree - mathed Mayweather-McGregor is a complete joke. - mathed Fuck Eddie the snake - afgbjfgmih No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
Al Haymon will take over British boxing!!!
You need to go and get your head down.......for a few weeks!
thack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:27 PM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
kraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 2,895.82

If Whyte wants Wilder, then PBC is the right choice even if for 2 fights only.
kraftzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:29 PM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2061 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,214.62
Total Points: 27,238.13
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
If Whyte wants Wilder, then PBC is the right choice even if for 2 fights only.
Yeah, he can always go back to Hearn after he beats Wilder.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:30 PM #97
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerry View Post
The United Kingdom is a small country of 94, 060 square miles and a population of 67 million. The USA is a large country of 3,800,000 square miles and a population of 327,200,000. The potential for PPV viewers in the USA far exceeds the potential of the UK. Sounds to me that it would be a smart business move for Whyte to sign with Haymon. Eddie needs to rethink his strategy (business wise) as he is losing the battle, piece by piece.
Wilder is not a PPV star. He needed a charismatic dance partner and that was Fury. Wilder is the an American heavyweight champion with sensational knockouts yet they can not make him a PPv star . Therefore what are they going to do with a British Bonehead ,Spare tyre?
Old 02-02-2019, 12:33 PM #98
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 32,711.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Yeah the ďHiddenĒ money excuses....lol. Please come back with hard evidence how those money are hidden. Only Haymon can hide money from authorities in around boxing/world. And the $14m has been debunked. No way he makes that from the whole fight from going by PPV sales, guarantees, ticket sales, sponsorship.

I know you are a wilder guy so you have to logically defend anything that has his name on it, but we are not all dumb. So going by his 4m dollars guarantees there is zero way he made another 10m dollars. The network, promoters would have to take zero cuts for that to happen. Since I donít see them working for free I can only conclude he made half of the 14m dollars.

That is the realistic numbers from PPV/Ticket sales and his guarantee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonduu View Post
14m in revenue to Wilder??? Hahaha, am gladly raising the BS flag on this one, some Wilder fan girl failed to take his drug!
Your ignorance on the way that PVC spiders do business is not my issue. There are numerous articles written regarding the total revenue brought in by Wilder for the Fury fight.

Fan girl is when someone presents you with easily verifiable facts and you dismiss them and start name-calling because it doesn't match the narrative that you wanted to tell.

Several folks have showed both of you the numbers for the fight. You can be as pompous as you want in your ignorance...you're still wrong.
Ake-Dawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:35 PM #99
Interim Champion

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
OldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to all
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 13,143.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Do you even know who Diilian Whyte is?
To be honest, no. I only became familiar with Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury after I saw them fight on Showtime. I don't believe Whyte is at the level of AJ, Fury or Wilder but see him as a good fighter. Since he is well known in the UK then short term that is where the money for him is at least for now. If he fights in the US and performs well then there is indeed potential for bigger money here. That's a risk he needs to think about and it looks like that is what he is doing.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:36 PM #100
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1498 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,257.44
Total Points: 34,060.22
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Fighting on ppvs or in front of 80k people means absolutely nothing it’s all about the live gate and purse. When are you brits going to understand that? He made 1.5 million for Parker ppv
Add that to his Chisora purse, and what he would of got for the Joshua rematch. You think he's going to better that elsewhere?

He's one of the better paid guys on the Matchroom roster because of the PPVs he's been in of late. PPV is important here for bigger paydays, being on that format gave him improving purses over the last year.

He's become a PPV attraction with Hearn, in Ameican he isn't an attraction (as Americans have been keen to point out often). He's not a guy who can sell a fight like Fury did in the Wilder fight, he was the selling point.
If you think his purses from any American cards playing second fiddle would be bigger than what he would get on UK PPVs then fair enough, that's your opinion. But I disagree with that.

He had a big fight waiting for him there for the belts, a good purse, big crowd, PPV. If he goes the PBC route I wouldn't hold my breath on him getting a Wilder shot anytime soon, and I'd hate to see him fighting on ITV early morning cards that do poor numbers.

I mean there's good match ups to be made for him with a PBC roster that i'd enjoy, but coming back to money (which doesn't bother me one way or the other), I'm not so sure he won't be taking a backward step. I'm almost certain that he will.

I'm a fan, good luck to him in what he's chasing. I just hope he doesn't cut off his nose to spite his face.

Last edited by Chrismart; 02-02-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Chrismart is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List