Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-13-2019, 11:44 AM #41
Up and Comer

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Slip&Counter is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 7,518.04

Fury was the first to beat klitschko. Fury was then the first to beat Wilder. He is #1 to anyone that really knows whatís going on.
Slip&Counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-13-2019, 11:54 AM #42
Contender

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
PotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 3,805.08

I don't think fury is number 1. Day after Klitschko perhaps but not now. However, some do. And that is great becaue it makes sure the fight gets done. AJ v Miller in April and AJ v Fury / Wilder x 2 after. AJ will let the WBO go to Whyte who will do Jennings and then re-unify in 2020 after Pulev!
PotentialToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:56 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,701.13
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
Totally disagree
Welll Iím not going to lie and say Iíve been proud of some of AJ antics in regards to this whole Wilder ordeal. He was not prepared to fight in America whether the money was real or not is irrelevant the fact he said I donít want my Fans to travel was nonsense. Yes he turned down 50 million but he would make 40 million fighting at home anyway. Itís a duck For many people but I an understand why he wanted the advantage of getting the fight at home. Nevertheless as an AJ fan I will take the L.

Now where Team AJ has messed up is that. Hearn has talked non stop to try and justify their stance which has made Joshua look even more meek

Team wilder have played the media fantastically because all they have done is accepted to fight on social media. No terms were ironed out. Similar to josh wanting 50 million and he will fight . Both never materialised but who has egg on their face? Team Wilder had no intention of accepting that blasphemous offer and if they did they should be sacked. They played it out fantastically

The Hearnís work for Joshua he has to dictate what he wants from them . I feel he wants Wilder, whether he did before is debatable but he does now and all Wilder has to do is sign and this conspiracy 7 year plan is out of the window
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:01 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
thack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 23,177.08
You deserve some gifts for your opinion of Khan...I totally agree - mathed Mayweather-McGregor is a complete joke. - mathed Fuck Eddie the snake - afgbjfgmih No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip&Counter View Post
Fury was the first to beat klitschko. Fury was then the first to beat Wilder. He is #1 to anyone that really knows whatís going on.
Until they fight no one truly knows not even the guys themselves.We can say what we think but it's not for sure. What if Wilder knocks T. out in the rematch as he very nearly did ? If it was that easy to predict and know for sure we'd never go to another fight again . We could just stay on this forum for ever more .No more PPV !

Imagine we would never have seen Leonard,Hearns,Duran & Hagler ....Hearns ko'd Duran who beat Leonard who beat Hearns etc.

By the way I 'think' you are right but this is why this situation is so frustrating .....I'm not sure.....these businessman promoters need to be pulled to task ...Wilder v Joshua should have already taken place !
thack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:05 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 14,375.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by thack View Post
Nobody can truly say who's no. 1 yet and it seems with the Joshua and Hearns seven year business plan it will be a long time if ever.
Anthony Joshua conclusively beats his opponents, has the most world championship belts and actually defends his titles. Tyson Fury has zero belts, and has never made a world champion defense, and lets face it? He did not beat Wladimir Kiltschko or Deontay Wilder conclusively. It is a myth/psychological campaign that he some how? Systematically broke down and demoralized Wladimir Kiltschko! 'Time and time again we see certain boxing fans online and certain sections of the media, who just keep drumming this form of operate conditioning into our minds that? His performance up against Waldimir Kiltschko was some sort of Floyd Mayweather type master class! 'But in reality it was a good performance, but not some sort of masterclass'.....but fairplay to him, as he got the job done!

Wladimir Kiltscko was not beaten up or deterred at any point in their fight 'Tyson Fury won the fight, but his performance from a technical perspective was overrated in my opinion'.

Tyson Fury is not the number 1 heavyweight, on achievements or Curriculum vitae! Anthony Joshua is the number 1 heavyweight when you value world championship belts and performances.

I would probably have Tyson Fury at number 2 right about now, and I am well aware that his comeback is still going through a process.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-13-2019 at 12:18 PM.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:08 PM #46
Interim Champion

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
Bonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 13,013.03
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
Fury is the top heavyweight in the world, Wilder 2, Ortiz 3, Baby Miller 4
and you 5th right? You low life hating scum!
Bonduu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 03:12 PM #47
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Lazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 10,325.41

AJ is ONE of the top HWs but not thee top guy. You can't be the #1 by avoiding the biggest challenges or the other 2 who are also considered for that spot. Or if were gonna rate them resume-wise then the the winner of the rematch will have a big enough win to slide into that spot securely..without actually having to face AJ?? Because technically AJ has yet to face an opponent ranked so high.

It does seem like AJ fanboys don't want either fight though. If only AJ had Canelos heart
Lazy Jab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 03:21 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2949 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 36,907.44
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonduu View Post
What makes Fury number 1?
You are as good as your last fight. He beat wilder.
There's nothing g wrong with Josh conceding fury no1. Is Josh concerned he won't make as much.money whilst fury is seen as no1?
If that's the case Josh better fight fury as soon as possible.
Then he can beat fury like we know he could. But fury still no1

Last edited by hugh grant; 01-13-2019 at 03:38 PM.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 03:35 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
Jkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.70
Total Points: 20,183.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
He could have fought Joshua, instead of Wilder, could not have left home, made money twelve times as much, yet he'd rather just yap and yap...
AJ won't fight him.

It's clear fury will fight anyone anywhere, he's proven this much.

AJ is the complete opposite, it's proven hell only fight bums in his backyard, with everything rigged in his favor.
Jkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 03:42 PM #50
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 3658 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Total Points: 34,493.79
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
Anthony Joshua conclusively beats his opponents, has the most world championship belts and actually defends his titles. Tyson Fury has zero belts, and has never made a world champion defense, and lets face it? He did not beat Wladimir Kiltschko or Deontay Wilder conclusively. It is a myth/psychological campaign that he some how? Systematically broke down and demoralized Wladimir Kiltschko! 'Time and time again we see certain boxing fans online and certain sections of the media, who just keep drumming this form of operate conditioning into our minds that? His performance up against Waldimir Kiltschko was some sort of Floyd Mayweather type master class! 'But in reality it was a good performance, but not some sort of masterclass'.....but fairplay to him, as he got the job done!

Wladimir Kiltscko was not beaten up or deterred at any point in their fight 'Tyson Fury won the fight, but his performance from a technical perspective was overrated in my opinion'.

Tyson Fury is not the number 1 heavyweight, on achievements or Curriculum vitae! Anthony Joshua is the number 1 heavyweight when you value world championship belts and performances.

I would probably have Tyson Fury at number 2 right about now, and I am well aware that his comeback is still going through a process.
Who gives a **** about AJ beating Martin and picking up a couple of vacant belts those are Tysons belts in most people eyes

AJ stock is plummeting and they know this he seems like a 3rd wheel at this point
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List