Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-13-2019, 08:07 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3636 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 62,379.78
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
He could have fought Joshua, instead of Wilder, could not have left home, made money twelve times as much, yet he'd rather just yap and yap...
when? When AJ had his fingers lodged in his ears yelling "Povetkin mandatory! Povetkin Mandatory!"

Or do you mean when AJ called out Fury after the Joseph Parker fight...when Fury was 400lbs?
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-13-2019, 08:19 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
kraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 3,223.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
when? When AJ had his fingers lodged in his ears yelling "Povetkin mandatory! Povetkin Mandatory!"

Or do you mean when AJ called out Fury after the Joseph Parker fight...when Fury was 400lbs?
Fury will always be the A-side in the AJ negotiations. He's like Khan who calls the shots in the Brook fight. Meaning, it's up to Fury where and when to fight Joshua. For some obvious reason, Fury doesn't want it now or after getting his 2 tuneup fights. He sees Wilder as the easier fight. You're an idiot if you don't see this.
kraftzman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:24 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3636 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 62,379.78
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Fury will always be the A-side in the AJ negotiations. He's like Khan who calls the shots in the Brook fight. Meaning, it's up to Fury where and when to fight Joshua. For some obvious reason, Fury doesn't want it now or after getting his 2 tuneup fights. He sees Wilder as the easier fight. You're an idiot if you don't see this.
Cut the A-Side/B-Side garbage. When would the fight have happened? Fury dominates that big robot worse than he did Wlad.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:35 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
thack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 23,329.53
You deserve some gifts for your opinion of Khan...I totally agree - mathed Mayweather-McGregor is a complete joke. - mathed Fuck Eddie the snake - afgbjfgmih No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Not true. Like him or not at present it's Joshua fighting for the mega paydays not Fury .Joshua's paydays dwarf those of Furys and for that he's the A-side in negotiations at this moment. What we don't know is if this will always be the case.I'm not sure of your other point either .After suffering a brutal knock down in an altogether at times brutal fight I think Tyson may actually see Joshua as an easier fight and given the choice at this moment with the huge money difference i'm pretty sure that's what Tyson would prefer next.
thack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:01 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 856 Post(s)
angkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 12,458.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by thack View Post
Not true. Like him or not at present it's Joshua fighting for the mega paydays not Fury .Joshua's paydays dwarf those of Furys and for that he's the A-side in negotiations at this moment. What we don't know is if this will always be the case.I'm not sure of your other point either .After suffering a brutal knock down in an altogether at times brutal fight I think Tyson may actually see Joshua as an easier fight and given the choice at this moment with the huge money difference i'm pretty sure that's what Tyson would prefer next.
The A side in negotiations is the one that puts more bums on seats, as they've got the financial leverage. Its not really clear that Joshua would attract more people than Fury in a Fury/Joshua clash. We all know that Joshua fills stadiums, but Fury has a pretty strong following too, and it feels more like a 50/50 situation to me as they would arguably attract just as many people to the fight (Fury for sure would take the lead in selling the fight - think batman costumes etc).

It might be one of those fights where there is too much money for it not to happen (like Canelo/Golovkin), and its the only fight I can imagine Hearn going 50/50 on as it would be a megabuck fight.

Could happen.
angkag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:26 AM #26
Up and Comer

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
smfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these partssmfmikejohn is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 7,747.04

Tyson did not say he won in the ring lol but now out of the blue the mouth from the U.K feeding you words that you want to hear.
smfmikejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:26 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
micky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,792.87
A disgusting racist cunt. Sit on this dickhead. - denium your rampant idiocy deserves rewarding - WTF Huck! 

Warren has been finished as a promoter for years now.
Heís picking up what Eddie Hearn doesnít and itís been sour grapes all the way. He comes out with the same ole drivel every time and itís boring like it always was.
I donít like fury at all but it pains me to say he did better than I thought against wilder but still lost, lucky to get the draw and remain unbeaten.
Still, heís 1.1.0 against the only 2 credible names on his resume whereas Tony Joshua has three times that in title defences alone. How many defences did the ďlinealĒ nobody make?
Zilch, niche,none,zip fack all.
Just a mouthy norvun freak.
micky1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:30 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
micky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,792.87
A disgusting racist cunt. Sit on this dickhead. - denium your rampant idiocy deserves rewarding - WTF Huck! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smfmikejohn View Post
Tyson did not say he won in the ring lol but now out of the blue the mouth from the U.K feeding you words that you want to hear.
I donít wanna hear his mouth and Iím British!
Heís only popular ďoop norfĒ in the south heís just a mouthy fat wobbly wannabe traveller.(although I canít think why ANYBODY would want to attach themselves to such filth) also, wilder won fair and square.
micky1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:38 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
thack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 23,329.53
You deserve some gifts for your opinion of Khan...I totally agree - mathed Mayweather-McGregor is a complete joke. - mathed Fuck Eddie the snake - afgbjfgmih No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkag View Post
The A side in negotiations is the one that puts more bums on seats, as they've got the financial leverage. Its not really clear that Joshua would attract more people than Fury in a Fury/Joshua clash. We all know that Joshua fills stadiums, but Fury has a pretty strong following too, and it feels more like a 50/50 situation to me as they would arguably attract just as many people to the fight (Fury for sure would take the lead in selling the fight - think batman costumes etc).

It might be one of those fights where there is too much money for it not to happen (like Canelo/Golovkin), and its the only fight I can imagine Hearn going 50/50 on as it would be a megabuck fight.

Could happen.
It's not in their business plan any time soon mark my words on this. Imagine Tyson does a real number on him a complete masterclass how do they recover from that to where they are now....a long time if ever. This is one , as Barry Hearn say's that for them will need to marinade for two years ....or more.
thack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:41 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 18,176.01

Joshua - Fury on wembley, make it happen.

Let Wilder fight bums like Miller, ortiz and so on.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List