Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zion Williamson NCAA Pre Season Debut. 29 points, 13 rebounds vs. Ryerson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ain’t nothing but a A shorter Julius randle with even less b-ball IQ , which ain’t sayin much at all..

Comment

Nukka got ups

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        I agree. 2019 NBA Draft Class is very talented.
        never seen anything like this kid.

i need his ankles to be replaced with adamantium.

Comment

BIG STATS in the home debut: �� 25 points �� 16 boards �� 4 dimes �� 6 blocks �� 10-13 FG And still Counting.

Comment

I've been calling this guy the next Lebron since he was 15 years old. The best high school player I've ever seen since watching Lebron in 2002. And he might be better than Lebron at the same age.

I remember just last year I was telling people he's the best player in the draft and everyone was saying that Bagley and Barrett are better lol.

He's the next GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              All this fool does is dunk.

Nassir Little and RJ Barrett are better. Zion will be Anthony Bennett 2.0.

I understand why he backed out on Clemson, cuz he knew that as the showcase of the team, his weaknesses would be exposed, so he joined Duke with a bunch of other stars to mask whatever weaknesses he has, and it still won't be enough to beat Kentucky
              This post aged well

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                I've been calling this guy the next Lebron since he was 15 years old. The best high school player I've ever seen since watching Lebron in 2002. And he might be better than Lebron at the same age.

I remember just last year I was telling people he's the best player in the draft and everyone was saying that Bagley and Barrett are better lol.

He's the next GOAT.
                He’s def not better than lebron at the same age. I know he’s gonna dominate college but idk if he will in the nba

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  He’s def not better than lebron at the same age. I know he’s gonna dominate college but idk if he will in the nba
                  He's better than Lebron at the same age. Has a cleaner shot.

The only thing I see holding him back is his weight. He's heavier than every NBA player right now and with the way he jumps he runs the risk of blowing out his knees. I hope he loses at least 30 lbs somehow. He'll have a longer career and a chance at being goat.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    He's better than Lebron at the same age. Has a cleaner shot.

The only thing I see holding him back is his weight. He's heavier than every NBA player right now and with the way he jumps he runs the risk of blowing out his knees. I hope he loses at least 30 lbs somehow. He'll have a longer career and a chance at being goat.
                    I like him but he’s not even ranked number 1. Lebron was the best high schooler in 11th grade and would have been taken #1 if he could be drafted

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      I like him but he’s not even ranked number 1. Lebron was the best high schooler in 11th grade and would have been taken #1 if he could be drafted
                      lmao you think draft rankings matter? lmao

jordan was ranked 3rd. Henry Giles was ranked 1st coming out of HS. So was Deandre Jordan.

How you gonna take those rankings seriously lol. Every ranking is like 80% wrong every year.

Comment

Working...
                      X