Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua - Ready For Rematch War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua looks...full natty. His abs don't look cartoonish. Is the drug testing that rigid over in Saudi?

Comment

I noticed the other day in the open workout ruiz arms looked bigger so maybe most of the extra weight is mass/muscle in the arms for extra strength.

Comment

Ruiz bandwagon fans, be advised. You can’t switch allegiance to another fighter when Ruiz loses the rematch. 99% of you didn’t foresee him winning the first fight, neither did I. I don’t foresee him winning this one either.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          I noticed the other day in the open workout ruiz arms looked bigger so maybe most of the extra weight is mass/muscle in the arms for extra strength.
          I think you are right. I also don't think he'll gas out as easily as others are saying. He is used to fighting big. If he doesn't get the KO with in 3, he'll probably save for a huge burst in the 7th or 8th to drop AJ for good. I'm actually kind of worried for AJ now since he is lighter and frail looking this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            Proof?

You can't weigh 283 lbs and expect to go 12 rounds without gassing, especially against a guy who's primary strategy is to HIT & RUN.
            Andy didn't gas out in the 1st fight & it went past the half way mark plus was the 1st to get knocked down AND Andy doesn't hit & run, he comes to fight.

Comment

He won round 1, 2 & 5 on all three official scorecards.
              Not from what I saw IN the ring

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                I think you are right. I also don't think he'll gas out as easily as others are saying. He is used to fighting big. If he doesn't get the KO with in 3, he'll probably save for a huge burst in the 7th or 8th to drop AJ for good. I'm actually kind of worried for AJ now since he is lighter and frail looking this time around.
                Exactly, it’s ain’t like Ruiz was never a fat fuk. He’s been a fat fuk his whole career and has fought around this same weigh since he turned pro. He’s gone the whole 12 as a fat fuk before. So his wind will be fine regardless if he’s 15 heavier than the first fight.

Fact is Ruiz gave AJ a thorough beat down in their first fight. A drown out smashing where he truly broke AJs will. Thats way harder to come back from than some fluke haymaker lucky one punch KO.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Not from what I saw IN the ring
                  Well you are not official judge chosen by the NYSAC sitting ringside in front of the action...you were non commission "judge" sitting in your armchair from the comfort of your house watching on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Andy didn't gas out in the 1st fight & it went past the half way mark plus was the 1st to get knocked down AND Andy doesn't hit & run, he comes to fight.
                    He wasn't 283 lbs (15 lbs heavier) and Joshua wasn't 237 lbs (10 lbs lighter)...the script has changed, Ruiz is going gas because everyone know that Joshua will HIT and RUN

Comment

Well you are not official judge chosen by the NYSAC sitting ringside in front of the action...you were non commission "judge" sitting in your armchair from the comfort of your house watching on TV.
                      That's right & I have a screen that shows more than the judges can see from one angle, experience fighting, & not corrupted by the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X