Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will DAZN gain subscribers from GGG vs Rolls? Or lose money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, I'm a GGG fan and not re upping my month subscription after tonight's fights. nothing interesting to me until maybe Whyte/Rivas and even then not sure if I'll grab the month subscription for that

Comment

they will gain subscribers GGG is a name that will bring in fans. After GGG vs rolls I want to see what he does next.... fight callum smith at 168 or clenelo part 3 dazn will make a killing off a third fight so it will happen! you want dazn to fail so bad lol you are pathetic

Comment

GGG PPV numbers sans Canelo let's you know nobody is paying to see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          I mean, I'm a GGG fan and not re upping my month subscription after tonight's fights. nothing interesting to me until maybe Whyte/Rivas and even then not sure if I'll grab the month subscription for that
          Is that officially on DAZN? Whyte, unlike AJ, is his own boss and can fight on whatever network offers him the most money. Like he did his last fight on Showtime. There was DAZN swag everywhere when the fight was first announced but ended up being on Showtime when Whyte told Hearn he's not signed to DAZN so put the fight on the open market and sell it to the highest bidder

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            they will gain subscribers GGG is a name that will bring in fans. After GGG vs rolls I want to see what he does next.... fight callum smith at 168 or clenelo part 3 dazn will make a killing off a third fight so it will happen! you want dazn to fail so bad lol you are pathetic
            What are you talking about? I paid for a year's subscription to DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Is that officially on DAZN? Whyte, unlike AJ, is his own boss and can fight on whatever network offers him the most money. Like he did his last fight on Showtime. There was DAZN swag everywhere when the fight was first announced but ended up being on Showtime when Whyte told Hearn he's not signed to DAZN so put the fight on the open market and sell it to the highest bidder
              Good point, not sure. I thought I saw it was on DAZN, but you're right Showtime picked up his last fight

Comment

Coming off the hoopla and excitement from Joshua vs Ruiz things would have lined up perfectly this weekend for Golovkin to keep all that momentum going.

It's a shame he chose to fight a dud opponent.

Comment

Working...
                X