Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want highest salaries and disposable income? Move to frisco.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    I posted links to people leaving in "droves" those are not my words.

This argument is pointless. You win Im over it, good luck with your **** hole.
    Gee, and who told you from the very start that this would be the inevitable ending.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I’ve walked through many big major American cities and never had to worry about stepping in human feces
      That's actually a plus in his book.

He has an obvious fetish for fences.

Look at how often he speaks of it, including putting on/in other people.

An absolutely disgusting, sick, perverted person.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Oh now that you mention it, I never even thought of police horses. They’re always blocking off big events, and I never see a second cop with a bag behind them.

And I’m a sneaker collector, so I usually walk where I step lol
        Austin Police use horses for downtown patrol.

They have a basket type collector they attach to the horses rear ends that catch the waste. They've used them since at least the late 1980s when APD first started using horses downtown.

That phony attorney once again has no clue what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          The economy world wide cyclical. Look at the stock market since it’s inception.

I run my own business. In the Bay Area. Not actually in sf but a suburb within 45 minutes from sf. Do quite well. Calis liberal stance on certain issue directly contributes to my success. There is a reason why the median income is so high and
          It being the 6th biggest economy in the world.
          There is also a reason why during the last recession, the "dot bomb" executives were going to head hunters ready to sign their soul over for a job...It works in cycles, always have and people have short memories. And San Francisco proper is corrupt beyond belief. They are not there to aid small business, that is a fact. Anyone who is succesful who is not rich, and can afford to own a home, and play in the city is looking for benefactors....forced benefactors to make it appear that the city is progressive.

So, the city is now desperately trying to get more people to rent WITH rent control to people who will pay the same basic rent with very minimal increases over the years. You in effect lose your property. Oh and when you are legalized? YUR property taxes get hicked up up up! So once again the city can exploit you.

There are people who grew up in the city who were fortunate enough to own their property...the city with its professional class of Hedgers, Lawyers, TIC coop deed writers, etc has to make a buck off these people. They have no rights. The city can literally knock on your door and claim that a tax was not paid for years...Oh you didn't know about it? too bad, Oh another city department told you its bogus? too bad, you now owe us 10 million large. This happened exactly as I described to someone I know by the way...

And if all else fails there is always bankrupcy right? The Bankrupcy officer in San Francisco is a crook. She goes after people like a common thumb breaker because they were a client of a bankrupt business and may have misses a payment.

All I am saying is "be careful" my friend. You sound a little too optimistic. Don't pull a breazille against Wilder and drop your hands when a punch is delivered. I have been doing this business for years now and all I can say is you have to be really smart and alert to make a buck in the city.

The reason why the income is so high has NOTHING to do with economic success...San Francisco is Baghdad by the Bay, it is a playground for the rich and bored. That is the only consistent fact... I rent one unit to twenty somethings, I love the kids, they are great, but these companies they work for would throw them under the bus if business is bad. Ive seen it all before. I see it now! When Air B&B had their IPO they wiped out, caused many to have to sell their property, to be foreclosed upon, etc... Because they did not want to piss San Francisco off and affect the stock price.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Where in the hell in the USA can you make 600k. Can’t even do that in New York. Only in Cali. That high income is what drives up the housing costs. If these idiots want to live in a studio it’s on them. Maybe it’s what they want. Many are young singles. Stacking cash to buy a dream home. Making 600 k is not a negative. Don’t spin it to sound that way.

Dude it’s called cost of living. You should read up on it

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Dude it’s called cost of living. You should read up on it
              He's a superfan cheerleader.

They don't do independent research.

Comment

Interesting article that touches on what we are discussing here:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ameri...040101410.html

Comment

Working...
                X