Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Slams 'Desperate' Anthony Joshua, I Call the Shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder Slams 'Desperate' Anthony Joshua, I Call the Shots!

This guy must be the corniest mfer alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      This guy must be the corniest mfer alive.
      #TilDisDay

Comment

Aka Wilder is ducking because he doesn't want to be KTFO by Joshua.

Comment

Calls the shots whilst making a fraction of what aj does, sells less ppvs and puts less bums in seats. Has a smaller social media following and less (if any) endorsement deals but yeah you call the shots because on one day more people searched your name than anyone else. Even though they could’ve been searching “who is Deontay Wilder” lmao

Comment

beyonce wilder is delusional. joshua makes a hell of a lot more money than him he's got more belts he draws bigger crowds. wilder doesn't call the shots on anything not even his own career he's a slave to al gaymon and pbc. he can't make a move with getting orders from daddy first!

Comment

That's a good way of saying you're not ready for a whooping. ��

Comment

... as of lately I heard that DAZN would likely sack Eddie Hearn soon... therefore this doesn't sound too out of tune...

Comment

I think he knows Fury will end up fighting AJ before him.If it happens a lot of people who criticized him for signing with Uncle Bob are going to look like fools.

Comment

This is a 50/50 fight, I really don't get what the problem is.

Comment

Working...
                    X