No announcement yet.

PETITION to Save GGG’s Legacy / Career - Don’t Sign w DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION to Save GGG’s Legacy / Career - Don’t Sign w DAZN

I urge us boxing fans to think this through and let go of the hate narratives for a serious matter. This goes for the Canelo haters and GGG die hards.

There have been a few of us stating that Golovkin should have already been at 168 a while back. Let's please not bring up cliché reasons as to why GGG stayed at 160. Let's move on.

What we KNOW for FACT is that Golovkin would have EASILY beaten Dirrell or Yildirim last night, not even a challenge. I also strongly and truly believe GGG beats Benavidez as well. GGG would also implement in negotiations to fight Smith in fair game, and imo GGG has the defensive IQ to beat Smith as well. Also Caleb Plant would not beat Golovkin. The ring IQ and level is apparent. Lastly, GGG beats Ramirez the same way he beats Smith with serious VADA testing in play and rehydration clauses. Trust me, Sanchez and Loeffler would know what to demand, and it'd be up to Hearn or Arum to agree with those stipulations. Therefore it goes to purse bid and Team GGG wins either way.

My problem is that the reason why GGG can't decide is because he has to deal with the DAZN, Ring, and GBP shills in Loeffler's affiliations whom UNFORTUNATELY all HATE PBC. This is the main problem. They would rather feed GGG to Canelo 3 just so that PBC doesn't flourish which ironically is the contrary, GGG will flourish on PBC like the Pac post model.

Guys, GGG is about to sign for the benefit of GBP, DAZN, and Ring shilling just because they don't want PBC to do good things for Golovkin. This is absolutely not fair to Golovkin.

What interest is there for Gennady to fight Jacobs again? Andrade or the controversial Canelo series? These things do nothing for Golovkin and the 160 narrative has sailed. I urge you guys to consider that GGG can have 6 great fights on PBC and become a unified Champion at 168 AND he will have PPV on Showtime.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if GGG loses to Andrade if that's his1st fight on DAZN

Comment

People like Dirrell and Plant are the kind of calibre guys you've spent years on here mocking him for fighting.

Comment

Let the man get paid jeez. And if you want GGG to fight at 168 so bad well Matchroom has the best SMW in the world Callum Smith for him to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Let the man get paid jeez. And if you want GGG to fight at 168 so bad well Matchroom has the best SMW in the world Callum Smith for him to fight.
          Stop it. GGG will get paid on PBC. He deserves good fights and those belts at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Stop it. GGG will get paid on PBC. He deserves good fights and those belts at 168.
            GGG wants that DAZN money man, I don't blame him either, this deal is way too generous to pass up.

Comment

If he signs to PBC he won’t get the good fights. PBC is known for mismatches. Charlo is not urging him to sign to PBC because he don’t want to fight GGG and even if GGG sign . Charlo would not fight him make up some lame excuse.

Comment

If ggg has any balls/self respect left,he'll fight a champion in his next outing,who it is isn't that important,he just needs to face a true champ to demonstrate he wasn't completelyfull of sht all these yrs hes avoided big fights w any non ginger like the plague.

Funny that him/his fans say hes a rightful unified champ that was robbed,yet hes been nursing his busted face on sabbatical in kazakstan ever since while Canelo is pursuing his 2nd belt since they fought & is facing Jacobs next. Funny how the guy whos supposedly the champ is the 1 looking like anything but,& the guy who supposedly robbed him is continuing his quest to make gggs career a footnote...hmmm?

Comment

Great

Another pbc fan boy wanting to see kid matches

You are pathetic, enjoy your own life and don’t live through another

Comment

It was Win/Win either way honestly but probably more Freedom on DAZN! Based on what Coppinger is saying sounds like GGG Negotiated DIRECTLY with DAZN and not some 3rd Party BS Deal through Eddie Hearn or with ESPN through Bob Arum.

GGG has been directly negotiating with DAZN ownership recently after Hearn took a step back, per sources.
                    DAZN pulled away with an offer of equity and the coveted dates for GGG Promotions so Gennady can stage his own cards and build his company out. GGG’s friend from Kazakhstan is one of the main shareholders in DAZN.
                    GGG Reportedly got EQUITY which was the Determining Factor and that is HUGE.

The package gives Golovkin equity in DAZN, a perk Eddie Hearn, Golden Boy Promotions and even Canelo didn’t receive as part of their deals, per sources.

The Man Held out for a Great Deal and the PBC Negotiations probably only made DAZN Raise the stakes. Well played by GGG as well as his Wife who is rumored to have completely taken over his career. They hit the Jackpot I'm very happy for him and they did this without some Piece of SH#T Leech Promote or Manager getting a %! Now that % stays in house and goes of the Wife!

Fighters need to LEARN from this Chess move from GGG especially Wilder, be PATIENT and do not Rush into signing just any deal. Really get involved with Negotiations, know your WORTH and don't come down off of it for NOBODY!
                    Last edited by sicko; 02-24-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X