Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaked FDA study finds milk, meat, produce contaminated with 'forever chemicals'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Ignores the first rule of toxicology as usual with these headline chasing findings.

The dose makes the poison. No reference to what levels where found and what levels have been found to be dangerous. So utterly useless info.
    Why can't you educated scientist types make food packaging out of stuff that doesn't cause cancer?

Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      So wtf are we supposed to eat?

Comment

Not #FakeNews , but certainly there is a bit of fearmongering.

https://www.livescience.com/65364-pfas.html

Originally posted by Live Science
        PFAS are a broad group of chemicals with numerous different properties and applications. Chemicals within the group are categorized by their chemical and physical properties, but calling them all PFAS has caused confusion in the scientific community and for the general public. For example, stating that PFAS can cause cancer is misleading, because only a very small handful of the thousands of PFAS have been linked with the development of cancer.
        For the record, PFAS has been around for almost a century now. I remember these discussions happening around non-stick coatings that used to be "the thing" when it was first introduced and then determined to basically be toxic.

It's not to say that stuff is going in your body that isn't good for your body. But if you compare life expectancy of those before the 30's and those after, you'd see that people actually lived longer. So if it's really this deadly thing, how can that be? It's because the specific PFAS that causes detriment to the body is long gone and has been unless you're a firefighter.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Just become a sōshoku-kei danshi while he's at it.

I looked up what that meant

Herbivore men[1] or grass-eater men[2] (草食(系)男子 Sōshoku(-kei) danshi) is a term used in Japan to describe men who have no interest in getting married or finding a girlfriend.
          Dafuq is wrong with Japs, they seem to not like sex for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Why can't you educated scientist types make food packaging out of stuff that doesn't cause cancer?

Is that too much to ask?
            Yes they only care about profits.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              I looked up what that meant

Dafuq is wrong with Japs, they seem to not like sex for some reason
              They are smart fuks. Getting married is dumb. (I’m dumb .lol).

As for girlfriends they have lifelike dolls to mess with. Don’t have to hear them talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                They are smart fuks. Getting married is dumb. (I’m dumb .lol).

As for girlfriends they have lifelike dolls to mess with. Don’t have to hear them talk.
                They had a serious case of not enough young population in there that the government started taking measures so that couples have enough sex in there so they introduced airing adult movies late night.
                We should ask our Jap expert Zaroku more on this..

Comment

They had a serious case of not enough young population in there that the government started taking measures so that couples have enough sex in there so they introduced airing adult movies late night.
                  Zakuru is hard to take serious.

But I have a friend who was living gm there for three years as he was assigned their has a gov contractor. He said they are desperate for people. They are aggressive in their immigration policies in trying to get people to come in.

Many people leaving japan as it is so expensive. Many live in Peru now.

Comment

I just bought a few acres time to build the ranch and live off the land! raise cattle organically etc

Comment

Yes. It is true, plus, in spring a few years ago, going hh early on Friday, like half the day was encourage... strongly. I made my whole team work from many times... I’d show up only to make sure my team of 40 or so didn’t try to sneak into the office.

So many other things are being tried to encourage couples to get busy..

Comment

Working...
                      X