No announcement yet.

Tell us something about yourself that will surprise us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us something about yourself that will surprise us

A calm down thread from the other heated discussions going on. Tell us something about yourself that will surprise us. A hobby, accomplishments, interests....

Years ago when my oldest was in elementary school I was PTO president & voted volunteer of the year by the school board council. And I was the parent who made & sold popcorn on Friday's for the kids.

I also just started another little business on the side. I sell hair weaves And this **** sells like hot cakes.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    A calm down thread from the other heated discussions going on. Tell us something about yourself that will surprise us. A hobby, accomplishments, interests....

Years ago when my oldest was in elementary school I was PTO president & voted volunteer of the year by the school board council. And I was the parent who made & sold popcorn on Friday's for the kids.

I also just started another little business on the side. I sell hair weaves And this **** sells like hot cakes.

I’m not that attracted to jewish women.... culturally too close... its like incest... I love beautiful black wimmin
    best..

My wife looks like an Egyptian Goddess...

I’m scared of jhonny....

He’s like a cobra fast.... he has this sound.....he makes his war face..... then... he bites fast and furious.... like a cobra striking. I can never make nuff to live super lavish.... I live goood...

I collect watches and fountain pens.... my penmanship is the worst .....I like visiting museums.. been to Paris... Rome... LA... Siliconvalley tech museum... I don’t need new crap..... my wife does.... I don’t...

I love math problems.... hate being asked how do you feel.. prefer pinball to video games.... I like to see the steel ball bearing hit bumpers....I don’t play video game... I think Motown music is some of the best...

Chaka khan... Mary j bilge.... I think many rappers like snoop... M&M Dre are fake....

That’s it for now......

Comment

The only thing in this thread that would surprise me is if Derranged said he wouldn't suck c0ck anymore

Comment

Just hit my vape pen and threw up

Comment

Oh. **** Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Don’t make me fly out there..... cut back on drink...smoke fat blunts...

If my money gets right.... I’ll buy you the cheapest seat for Olympics..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Don’t make me fly out there..... cut back on drink...smoke fat blunts...

If my money gets right.... I’ll buy you the cheapest seat for Olympics..
              Yeah I'm cutting back on the booze today. I had my little bender now it's time to chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Another thing about me. I don't smoke weed and very rarely do I drink. Probably twice a month

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Another thing about me. I don't smoke weed and very rarely do I drink. Probably twice a month
                  I'm an alcoholic. Weed helps me when I come off you know ?

Don't ever drink like I do.

Comment

I can be argumentative.

Comment

Working...
                    X