Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO announcers are missed dearly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching the Sky telecast live - then went back the next day and found a DAZN version. Yeah, Sky was much better, drama filled.

I like Brian Kenny but as a host of the card, sitting up at the top, not as much play-by-play. They seemed to miss that AJ was rocked in the exchange following Ruiz's knockdown

Comment

let's face the facts the majority black boxeo fans here want 3 black announcers 3 black judges blck ref black corner black dr blakc announcer all black crowd and the yt fighter getting his a-ss beat.

anyone that thinks roy jones mumble mouth jones is good is 100 biased, he sucks just accept that move on.

adam smith and paulie mag did a great job for sky tv sat put dazn to shame.

emanuel steward was great lennox lewis avg

not sure how dazn can remedy this problem overnight
      Last edited by saopaulo; 06-04-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Harolds dead guy, show a little respect, cuz.
        jim, Harold (R.I.P.), max & larry ALL SUCK!

Better?

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
          let's face the facts the majority black boxeo fans here want 3 black announcers 3 black judges blck ref black corner black dr blakc announcer all black crowd and the yt fighter getting his a-ss beat.

anyone that thinks roy jones mumble mouth jones is good is 100 biased, he sucks just accept that move on.

adam smith and paulie mag did a great job for sky tv sat put dazn to shame.

emanuel steward was great lennox lewis avg

not sure how dazn can remedy this problem overnight
          Your forgetting the fact that Roy was the ONLY one out of larry, jim, Harold & max that knew how to box....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I liked them all. I could do with less of Larry Merchant's clear racial bias or jealousy, though.
            I'd rather listen to Andre Ward, Keith Thurman & Mikey Garcia.

Comment

They can keep Lampley and of course RIP to Lederman

However HBO overall Production and Promotion of Big Fights>DAZN, ESPN, FOX and Showtime COMBINED and it is not even close. HBO 24/7>all those other wannabe 24/7's as well!

I do miss Roy Jones Jr though. Chris Mannix, Sergio Mora, Paulie Malignaggi, Lennox Lewis, Timothy Bradley...none of them are as good of a Color Commentator as Roy Jones Jr.
              Last edited by sicko; 06-04-2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

just merchant and harold

lamp was annoying, roy acted like he was trying too hard to talk proper and not drop an N bomb, and max was just a bi*ch.

it was hilarious though after ruiz got dropped, they were like "joshua is such a great and ferocious finisher, watch" and then ruiz drops him, bet they felt as stupid as "i'm letting him out the cage, watch"

Comment

Lampleys call on the 3rd and 7th round would have been EPIC

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    jim, Harold (R.I.P.), max & larry ALL SUCK!

Better?
                    Much. ............

Comment

Lampley, on his own ****s on the entire DAZN commentary team.

Comment

Working...
                      X