Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF was Rungvisai fighting in conventional stance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Lmao. Estrada looked like he was dying in there against Gonzalez as he can no longer handle the pressure against the much fresher Gonzalez. I rewatched Gonzalezs fights and out of all the top fights he had against Rungvisai Cuadras and Estrada. ESTRADA was the easiest to score. Clear 8-4 7-5 Gonzalez.

And Estradas shape? Are we going to ignore the fact that Estrada had the same shape and amount of punches thrown in the last 5 years only until this fight where he suddenly looked like Incredible Hulk? It would seem to me that he was probably roiding. But innocent til proven guilty

Estrada fought Rungvisai. And won 7-5. Competitive fight. Not the clinic you like to pretend.
    Man, you are crazy, all the world knos that the best part of the fight to Juan was the second part. No way in hell that fight was 8-4 to Roman.

And is another fact that Roman ducked the rematch, he wanted 2 millions when both were champions in the 112, right now Gonzalez is semi-retired and probably with braing damage, and Juan in the climax of his career with a lot of future.

Man, you are ignorant as hell.

He had a lot of injuries, surgeries.

He thrown 670 punches against Cuadras too.

ahahahahahahhaaha pooor hater !!!!

Its not roids, jerk, is hard work, dedication, look the shape of Juan before the injury in 2014.

He looked like a moster.

The stamina is something natural in humans, but it's genetic, thats the reasin why Canelo does not much stamina.

Man, you are ridiculous, so, the fight against Roman was very clear to Roman, but this second against Sor it was very close hahahahahahahahhahahaa

LOL

Comment

I mean he switched out periodically and had the same amount of success from his southpaw stance (none). It wasnt until late that he stayed there and had a little more success but was still taking big hits...and all this from a man who hurt his hands in the 2nd. He was getting buzzed often and was lost.

Hell, he was wiffing shots so badly from Estrada’s defense he’d fall into another stance. Dumb that he didnt stick to his natural stance but estrada’s sense of distance and timing was just too much for him from either all night

Comment

Strange game plan. They last thing you want to do when you're facing a top tier opponent is give yourself an early mountain to climb.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          I mean he switched out periodically and had the same amount of success from his southpaw stance (none). It wasnt until late that he stayed there and had a little more success but was still taking big hits...and all this from a man who hurt his hands in the 2nd. He was getting buzzed often and was lost.

Hell, he was wiffing shots so badly from Estrada’s defense he’d fall into another stance. Dumb that he didnt stick to his natural stance but estrada’s sense of distance and timing was just too much for him from either all night

Best comment of the thread...

People is forgetting this.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

You should rewatch that fight without the idiotic and biased commentary. To say that he had no success in southpaw is absolutely false. I'm not gonna even argue with you on that. The only time Rung was buzzed was literally in the last 5 seconds of round 12. Nowhere else in that fight did he look 'lost', 'demoralized' or 'buzzed' as the idiotic commentators kept throwing out every 5 seconds. And no, he wasn't taking a lot of 'big shots'. By mid rounds, a LOT of what Estrada threw landed on gloves or air, despite the constant calls of 'ANOTHER 5 PUNCH COMBINATION!'.

And again, no, Estrada was not too much. When Rungvisai fought in southpaw was when he won the rounds. There's a reason why he got 4 and 5 rounds from the judges, majority of which came in ~8-11. That's when he went southpaw almost full time.

I'm not saying Rung would have surely won in southpaw, or that Estrada didn't deserve to win (he did), but this narrative of a master boxer and Rung having no success is absolute trash. you're a decent poster, leave this kind of garbage to nationalistic idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              You should rewatch that fight without the idiotic and biased commentary. To say that he had no success in southpaw is absolutely false. I'm not gonna even argue with you on that. The only time Rung was buzzed was literally in the last 5 seconds of round 12. Nowhere else in that fight did he look 'lost', 'demoralized' or 'buzzed' as the idiotic commentators kept throwing out every 5 seconds. And no, he wasn't taking a lot of 'big shots'. By mid rounds, a LOT of what Estrada threw landed on gloves or air, despite the constant calls of 'ANOTHER 5 PUNCH COMBINATION!'.

And again, no, Estrada was not too much. When Rungvisai fought in southpaw was when he won the rounds. There's a reason why he got 4 and 5 rounds from the judges, majority of which came in ~8-11. That's when he went southpaw almost full time.

I'm not saying Rung would have surely won in southpaw, or that Estrada didn't deserve to win (he did), but this narrative of a master boxer and Rung having no success is absolute trash. you're a decent poster, leave this kind of garbage to nationalistic idiots.
              What a stupid comment.

First of all, it was a boxing clinic 9 rounds, no doubt about this.

The face of Sor said all, he was taking a lot of punishment.

The stance excuse is fu.cking stupid, Estrada was too strong, fast, smarter, and thrown more of 1000 punches.

Estrada wanted the K.O so, he accepted the brawl with Sor in the last rounds, winning the 12th clearly.

Of fact, this version of Estrada was way better than the first fight where Juan only was able to thrown 670 punches because the injuries in the training camp.

Estrada injured the right hand in the second round of the rematch.

With a good right hand, he probably would K.O Sor, that is notably an inferior fighter.

Comment

Working...
              X