Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia states he's a better P4P fighter then Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this even debateable, mikey is so great that people are upset with him cause he got bested by the best 147lber! lmfao.

Mikey will Ice Lomachenko if they stop being cowards and hiding.

Comment

I don't care if they moved to super heavyweight, Brook and Garcia are losers and deserve all the ridicule they get. People like the guy above who say they dared to be great can go **** themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        You are wrong because I don't deal in P4P fantasies. That's for mindless casuals who know nothing about boxing. There's no objective way to say who is P4P. Everyone has their own. It's not hate to critique.

Head to head, I got Mikey all day.
        Oooh very edgy.

There's no objectivity in saying everyone beats Loma that he hasn't fought and It's as you call it mindless fantasies to suggest 21 year old prospects beat him when they haven't even been tested by people in the top 20.

It would be critiquing if it was across the board but you rate guys like Tank and Teo on their fantasy resumes and padwork.

You're way of judging would appear to be no more objective (probably more subjective) than a P4P system.

Comment

Mikey just needs to comeback to 135 or140 maybe have a fight to exorcise the Spence demon and then start calling the Loma boy out.Look at that 140 tournament getting ready to finish up this kid from Louisiana would shred Lopez.There are going to be plenty of good fights left for Loma and Mikey.

Comment

Then shut your mouth and fight Loma. We're ALL waiting for it. Loma has been calling out Mikey. Time to put up, especially if you're talking trash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              How is this even debateable, mikey is so great that people are upset with him cause he got bested by the best 147lber! lmfao.

Mikey will Ice Lomachenko if they stop being cowards and hiding.
              people are hard on him for his lack of effort.I would love very much like you to see how lomasexual would respond to the weapons Mikey brings to the table.I think Mikey would definitely catch his ass at some point during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Oooh very edgy.

There's no objectivity in saying everyone beats Loma that he hasn't fought and It's as you call it mindless fantasies to suggest 21 year old prospects beat him when they haven't even been tested by people in the top 20.

It would be critiquing if it was across the board but you rate guys like Tank and Teo on their fantasy resumes and padwork.

You're way of judging would appear to be no more objective (probably more subjective) than a P4P system.
                So I should toe the line and say your guy beats him. I don't suppress my thoughts or try to impress fanboys with no reason.

Three guys I for sure think would beat the crap out of him (none would happen) are: Davis, Mikey, Lopez.

The guy is too overhyped before doing anything at all. GGG 2.0.

Comment

Mikey is better either at 135 or 140. I agree. No competition there. Mikey is ten levels above Crolla.
                  Still Trolling i see

Comment

So I should toe the line and say your guy beats him. I don't suppress my thoughts or try to impress fanboys with no reason.

Three guys I for sure think would beat the crap out of him (none would happen) are: Davis, Mikey, Lopez.

The guy is too overhyped before doing anything at all. GGG 2.0.
                    Give your reasons why they would beat loma, 1 is hiding under floids skirt, 1 is a prospect and the other didnt even look interested in his last fight

Comment

Mikey is really good but he’s a fringe p4p fighter IMO. I have him around 9 or 10 but if someone had him around 11 or 12 I wouldn’t complain too much. I suppose anywhere from 8-12 is fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X