No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    I just posted a link. Now you guys don't like links?
    Just seems you go ape shlt every time someone slights the Pres., repubs., conservatives, or anyone who seems to think like you even if they are wrong. It aint that serious, bro. Try to relax!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Just seems you go ape shlt every time someone slights the Pres., repubs., conservatives, or anyone who seems to think like you even if they are wrong. It aint that serious, bro. Try to relax!
      Oh I'm relaxed. I haven't been posting politics. I have been rubbing it in about the "collusion" deal but I haven't posted anything else until this thread.

I need something to do while waiting in these freaking six flags lines lol. I need a anxiety pill or something lol. Kids be just cutting left and right. Guess what color they are! Hahahaha just playing it's all races. Got ya!

Comment

Oh I'm relaxed. I haven't been posting politics. I have been rubbing it in about the "collusion" deal but I haven't posted anything else until this thread.

I need something to do while waiting in these freaking six flags lines lol. I need a anxiety pill or something lol. Kids be just cutting left and right. Guess what color they are! Hahahaha just playing it's all races. Got ya!
        LMAOOO. That really did make me laugh hard. Much respect, man. Have a good time at Six Flags. I haven't been there in ages!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          LMAOOO. That really did make me laugh hard. Much respect, man. Have a good time at Six Flags. I haven't been there in ages!
          Thanks man. Perfect weather for it. Little one can finally ride some big peeps rides.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            aaand back to his tax returns now.
            Who cares about taxes?

Waiting for the Russian collusion.

Trump going down baby!

Collusion with the Russians baby!

Comment

That seems odd you saying stuff about weak people considering you paid a muscle babe to dominate you.

Lulz, is that trash talk?

Comment

• Trump has done more for me than Obama!

Trump has done more for me than Obama: Grey's Anatomy actor Isaiah Washington slams '44' for 'not supporting Africa or the Black Agenda' and praises '45' for inviting him to White House to celebrate First Step Act prison reform

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ite-House.html

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14, Lords.

Refute his claims liberal loons!

Comment

• Sounds like another Kanye West style idiot who’s star struck because of an invite to the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                    Trump has done more for me than Obama: Grey's Anatomy actor Isaiah Washington slams '44' for 'not supporting Africa or the Black Agenda' and praises '45' for inviting him to White House to celebrate First Step Act prison reform

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ite-House.html

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14, Lords.

Refute his claims liberal loons!
                    The only blacks who benefited under the Obama administration was Barry and michelle.

Came out millionaires. Crooked asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                      Sounds like another Kanye West style idiot who’s star struck because of an invite to the White House.
                      What Obama do for you?

Did u get your free cell phone?

Comment

Working...
                      X