No announcement yet.

Guys who took L's in 2018 who deserve good fights in 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
    Lara. Even though I had him losing the fight against Hurd without the KD, he did well enough to deserve another good fight. I think he's solid enough to beat Harrison. I would also favor him against Jermell.
    I think he fights Castano next

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
      Luis Ortiz need to get in there with top guys , but all he doing now is beating nobodies to get a Wilder/AJ payday for his daughter....
      I think he'll fight Joyce

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Add Gassiev and Ortiz to that list. I enjoy watching those 2.
        Yeah I was shocked that Gassiev doesn’t have a return fight lined up yet

Comment

Kazuto Ioka....

Comment

Dortico, he is a warrior

Comment

Wilder should bounce back from the Fury loss by taking a massive beating off Joshua.

Comment

Many good fights might be available to Jermall. Jacobs, Andrade, BJS, Brant, Sulecki, and Dervyanchenko might all be available for him to fight if he or whoever decides who he fights say yes instead of cherry picking him fights with low ranked or unranked fighters. He hasn't beaten a legit top 10 middleweight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I think he'll fight Joyce
                  Joyce is a 7 fight rookie with no top 15 rating by anybody yet. Ortiz needs to fight somebody like Miller not Joyce.

Comment

Add Ryan Burnett, injured in the WBSS against Donaire, to that list.

Comment

Working...
                    X