OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    HAHAHAHA oh chit
    I am sure they are waiting for Cenk over at TYT to tell them how screwed Trump is LOL. Their star witness is not a fact witness. He’s not an eyewitnesses and he’s not an earwitness. He hasn’t had one ounce of direct contact with Donald Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
      I am sure they are waiting for Cenk over at TYT to tell them how screwed Trump is LOL. Their star witness is not a fact witness. He’s not an eyewitnesses and he’s not an earwitness. He hasn’t had one ounce of direct contact with Donald Trump.
      My wife watched this craziness today. She doesnt follow politics. She was trippin and couldnt believe these were "star witnesses" she reminded me of the time as kids we sat in a circle and told the person next to us a short story. By the time it got back to the first person the story was way off.

This is pretty unreal. To rely on second and third hand info or the NYT for info is unreal.

Then we have a transcript to go off of. But these people "felt" that Trump was wrong.

Never mind that the Trump admin has given more aid than any other POTUS. That the Dims voted against aid 8 years of the Obama admin. But now orange man bad! They're trying to protect something with this shame.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          I'm reposting this in honor of today's circus...

HAhaha, that's some good stuff right there!!!!

Comment

• This is kind of looking like when the Mueller report came out and Trump got his boost in approval rating...which has more or less held it's own ever since. I have a feeling this will come to an end pretty soon without a vote and Trump will get another approval rating boost when it does. It's beginning to look like it was a pretty down and dirty low mistake and even MSM is starting to voice skepticism/criticism on the validity of it.

Comment

• BTW anyone know how the market is doing?

Comment

• Amidst an “Impeachment process”...Has anybody really felt the effects of Trump?

Has anybody’s life really been altered by Trumps presidency?

This is a serious question.
                Has anybody actually has significant alterations to their life due to his presidency?

Reason I ask is because most folks that complain about Trump don’t even know what they’re complaining about. I see them day in and day out not so anything with their lives other than complain. They continue on, completely unaffected, and still complain.

I’m not a voter, never have, but seriously? Who’s life has been F’d up by Trumps presidency?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  BTW anyone know how the market is doing?

Dow and S&P500 close at new records as five week rally rolls on

Published: Nov 13, 2019 4:22 p.m. ET

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...rks-2019-11-13

I guess the market liked what they heard today.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                    Has anybody’s life really been altered by Trumps presidency?

This is a serious question.
                    Has anybody actually has significant alterations to their life due to his presidency?

Reason I ask is because most folks that complain about Trump don’t even know what they’re complaining about. I see them day in and day out not so anything with their lives other than complain. They continue on, completely unaffected, and still complain.

I’m not a voter, never have, but seriously? Who’s life has been F’d up by Trumps presidency?
                    Yes they have great paying jobs and are working. 401ks are up. Market is breaking records daily. Prison reform, tax cuts, child credits, stores are packed, stores in my area closing early for lack of labor. I could go on but it wont matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

Dow and S&P500 close at new records as five week rally rolls on

Published: Nov 13, 2019 4:22 p.m. ET

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...rks-2019-11-13

I guess the market liked what they heard today.
                      Hey thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                      X