Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Andy Ruiz Just Defied Everything, The Laws of Ethics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Andy Ruiz Just Defied Everything, The Laws of Ethics

Andy Ruiz pulled off one of the most sensational boxing upsets by dethroning Anthony Joshua at New York's Madison Square Garden on Saturday. Joshua was a huge favorite to retain his IBF, WBA, IBO and WBO heavyweight titles in the Brit's maiden professional fight overseas but was floored four times before being stopped in the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson, unlike you Andy 'Destroyer' Ruiz took multiple titles decisively from the unified PRIME champion. Andy Ruiz tops your fluke victory, you are irrelevant; Klitschko was over three years ago -- get a meaningful win and earn your shot, chump.

Comment

Fury is so dumb. What do ethics have to do with Ruiz being fat and winning the fight?? Check their meaning before you use words, Tyson.
      Also, u just can not trust a traveller. At first he was sympathetic to Joshua, then, about 2 days later he was crapping on him. I wouldn't trust Fury as far as I could throw him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Tyson, unlike you Andy 'Destroyer' Ruiz took multiple titles decisively from the unified PRIME champion. Andy Ruiz tops your fluke victory, you are irrelevant; Klitschko was over three years ago -- get a meaningful win and earn your shot, chump.
        Fury-Ruiz for all belts in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
          Fury-Ruiz for all belts in 2020
          Tyson is praying that Andy vacates so that he can fight a Kubrat Pulev for the IBF.

Comment

What? Laws of Ethics? What is ge talking about.

Comment

Law of Physics you mean? .... but, it could be the writer who got it wrong, would not be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                Law of Physics you mean? .... but, it could be the writer who got it wrong, would not be surprised.
                Yea, but I wouldn't be surprised if Fury didn't in understand what ethics meant either. Boxers never fail to surprise me.

Interesting has Fury thinks Ruiz has Joshua's number. "Styles do make fights and if he could have done anything he'd have done it there and then..."

I'm undecided whether AJ will ever be able to beat Ruiz. I think he will. If he can't, I think "hype job" is an appropriate term.

Comment

"AJ didn't just get knocked out fluky, he got beaten up first and then knocked out!" - Tyson Fury

That about sums it up!

Comment

I'd love to see Fury vs Ruiz, and if it happens, I believe that Ruiz would beat Fury. Of course I also believe that Ruiz will win the rematch with AJ (as long as there is no ref interference as in the AJ vs Joseph Parker bout -- meaning that the fighters fight and not be prevented from fighting). Also, watch Ruiz vs Parker, and tell me that Ruiz did not get cheated in the decision. I'd love to see a rematch of that fight too. Ruiz may not be a beach body god; however, he can and does fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X