Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it being cucked by "migrant" invaders? There's a "caravan" of "migrant" invaders coming toward the U.S. and I was wondering how it's like being cucked by them instead of deterring them invading us.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      I'm from the corners of Western Europe, lived here my whole life and I'm currently also living there. I'm a big boxing fan and normally only post about boxing related topics. Most of you have probably seen me post before but I'm not that familiar with the individual posters on here.

But this time you can ask me anything. Boxing related or not...ask away and I'll answer.
      Take this shat ti the lounge

This section for boxing purists...you dont see garbage threads here do you????

No disrespect mang but dont want kounge trash to take over the actual boxing forum where we talk high end boxing

Park Mazda away from bmw

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        How is it being cucked by "migrant" invaders? There's a "caravan" of "migrant" invaders coming toward the U.S. and I was wondering how it's like being cucked by them instead of deterring them invading us.
        Doesn't bother me yet...I don't live near a refugee camp or a big city. I have heard many stories of the refugees raping girls and **** like that. If someone would do that to my Family I'd **** them up. But yeah the polticians over here are alot of ******* who won't do anything about that stuff. Good luck over there

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          Take this shat ti the lounge

This section for boxing purists...you dont see garbage threads here do you????

No disrespect mang but dont want kounge trash to take over the actual boxing forum where we talk high end boxing

Park Mazda away from bmw
          Im also talking boxing in this thread...anyway this is the only forum section I really post on so I automatically post it on here.

Comment

Working...
          X