Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Want Roe vs Wade (Abortion Law) to be Overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    Sure, in the Declaration of Independence.

So the Supreme Court can apply that the unborn baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
      I'm not saying you have to believe what I do, or that the Bible is real, and I won't insult you for it. I didn't bring religion into anything, he did. Whether we say the Bible is real or not what's true is many believe in it and it's principles. Fact is those principles were the basis for many of our societies laws, good laws, laws which you and him and I would agree on.

Abortion is in the Bible.

Pro abortionist lie and pretend people that don't support baby murder are religious nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Ffs

Bible is a work of fiction

Hello!

It’s 2018

Get an education you right wing numpties
        I will pray for you my son.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          So the Supreme Court can apply that the unborn baby.
          Declaration of Independence isn't a legally binding document.

Comment

• dont get why people care so much about what someone else does with their body

fuk off were full anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Declaration of Independence isn't a legally binding document.

What about the one for equal rights.

The supreme Court can recognise the baby as a person and it has to be have rights then

Comment

• As US citizens we are not bound by any religious doctrine. Does not matter to most in the US what any religious book has to say about anything.

As you just illustrated by choosing to save the one 5 year old vs 100 fetus’s they do not equate as living beings. Further killing a living being such as my mother or father does not equate to terminating an unwanted pregnancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                  As US citizens we are not bound by any religious doctrine. Does not matter to most in the US what any religious book has to say about anything.

As you just illustrated by choosing to save the one 5 year old vs 100 fetus’s they do not equate as living beings. Further killing a living being such as my mother or father does not equate to terminating an unwanted pregnancy.

Not religious doctrine.

No, I clearly did not.

When you have to lie to make your point it proves that you don't even believe in your stance

Comment

• The only liar is you buddy. Sit down and think why you want to regulate what a woman can do with her own body. You have a deep seated hatred for women. You also feel empowered to try to enforce your religious beliefs upon others. Very typical of far right bible nuts. Great bit of advise.... keep your religion to yourself as no one but your own kind wants to hear about it and secondly mind your own business regarding a woman’s choice. It’s none of your business.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      The only liar is you buddy. Sit down and think why you want to regulate what a woman can do with her own body. You have a deep seated hatred for women. You also feel empowered to try to enforce your religious beliefs upon others. Very typical of far right bible nuts. Great bit of advise.... keep your religion to yourself as no one but your own kind wants to hear about it and secondly mind your own business regarding a woman’s choice. It’s none of your business.

Completely delusional.

Tell me why killing babies mean so much to you, do you enjoy them suffering.

The civilized world has stopped much of this barbarism but you still hang on to your savagery.

I have provide scientific and logic facts to show you why it is immoral, but you can only come back with fake propaganda saying it's to do with religion and saying its about hating women.

Like I said, if you have to lie then deep down you know you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X