Collapse
No announcement yet.

"They robbed Gennady Golovkin" - Paulie Malignaggi's Canelo vs GGG II reaction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's only praising triple L because he implemented the paulie malignaggi style in the fight

I thought i was watching malignaggi vs cotto all over again lmao

Comment

Paulie has always been biased against Canelo and of course he hates him even more now because of the clenbuterol .

Paulie hasn't been the same since Mcgregor schooled him

Comment

GGG got ripped off again. There are too many people on this forum who can't use discernment on their own and just parrot thoughts from other people with "credentials". Golovkin whooped his ass with boxing fundamentals. Some of the fanatics on this forum are exposing themselves for being fans for the man and not the game. Suspect as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          lolol@you acting like you are above it all....you are no different and you know it deep down

its cool tho...youll be gone soon enough....come up with a new name yet?
          I don't do teams in Boxing. I'm not a fanboy like you. All fighters are different. Joshua/GGG is a weird connection. I guess you just lump them in the category of fighters you hate so they must be on the same "team".

Nah. I'm not an alt like you. I've been here 11 years. So have you but under different names lol. I'm a fan of the sport first and foremost. You are more into fans based on what they don't like so your "team" can go against them.

Comment

Someone call Canelo & tell him to return the belts ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I don't do teams in Boxing. I'm not a fanboy like you. All fighters are different. Joshua/GGG is a weird connection. I guess you just lump them in the category of fighters you hate so they must be on the same "team".

Nah. I'm not an alt like you. I've been here 11 years. So have you but under different names lol. I'm a fan of the sport first and foremost. You are more into fans based on what they don't like so your "team" can go against them.
              nah i havent been here 11 years...not even close...this is my only name...i used to post over at ESB though...but that place is probably more awful than this place

and yes you absolutely do teams....which is why, in the face of truth and facts, you still think wilder has something to do with the fight not taking place and you side with AJ......

see real boxing fans have been following it and can see....and actual real boxers like lennox and froch have seen it too...in fact i dont think weve seen one fighter, or guy in the game, actually blame wilder....yet weve seen many throw shade at mr anthony johnson chickenson......and in the face of all of this you are in denial saying "will you honor the bet if wilder turns down another good offer"....LOLOL

you are even worse than those you claim to loathe....you run around here throwing shots at guys like floyd and ward.....yet claim you arent a "team" guy...lmao....friggin clown man

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I've been here 11 years. So have you but under different names lol.
                Lmaooo got eeeeem

Comment

i can absolutely say this is the only name ive ever used here

and chris is prob still a bit upset that his boxing "purist" got tuned up by a ginger jr mw

Comment

particularly interesting the part about changing your criteria from round to round just to find a reason to give a guy a round. I'm sure we've all been guilty of that from time to time. I agree with him tho...if you score each round consistently, it's hard to find 7 rounds for canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                      Lol. And its from the ones who always say Paulie is always right.
                      That's why I said that. They always ride his opinion but all the sudden nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X