Leaked Video: Google's Leadership Reaction to Trump's Election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    LOL the video is in the link.

This **** is funny, its like the little kid saying "lalalalala" I cant hear you while he holds his hands over his ears.
    D Superfans aren't known for their smarts.

Remember, even their own party mocks them for being "stupid".

Comment

Comment

I didn't hear anything ground breaking, just the usual snowflake shyt, mad props to the CEO for being level headed the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I didn't hear anything ground breaking, just the usual snowflake shyt, mad props to the CEO for being level headed the entire time.
          Nothing too crazy.

Just shows their bias. I'm sure Google manipulated search results prior to 2016, and are doing so even more for the upcoming midterms.

Just enter Donald Trump in Google, and all top links are negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Nothing too crazy.

Just shows their bias. I'm sure Google manipulated search results prior to 2016, and are doing so even more for the upcoming midterms.

Just enter Donald Trump in Google, and all top links are negative.
            This video should be used as an evidence of Big Media Tech collusion to help one party

Its scary coz imagine how many millions they can brainwashed using their platform

They need to be required to announced as a left leaning tech company

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Did you even read what I posted? I clearly stated that the video is in the article.

But I'd bet $100 that you didn't even bother clicking the article...
              You would win the $100

didn't read any of that when I saw the source tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                You would win the $100

didn't read any of that when I saw the source tbh...
                The video is unedited to make it look like google is bias

Not the way CNN and other left leaning media cuts and edits video

I say breitbart did a perfect job at delivering the article

Ur just too brainwashed and scared to watch the video, dont worry ur not alone

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  This video should be used as an evidence of Big Media Tech collusion to help one party

Its scary coz imagine how many millions they can brainwashed using their platform

What's the conservative alternative to Apple and Google etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    What's the conservative alternative to Apple and Google etc...
                    Thats the scary part
                    Coz this tech companies are controlled by the left

I know it does not scare u coz its helping ur side,

Tech companies shouldnt be politicized if they are they should be labeled publicly as a warning for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Look at this video, this is more damning than the Breitbart video

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/la...univision-voto

Comment

Working...
                      X