No announcement yet.

Leaked Video: Google's Leadership Reaction to Trump's Election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Leaked Video: Google's Leadership Reaction to Trump's Election

Pretty sure that Google meddled in the 2016 elections a lot more than Russia...

Video is in article.

LEAKED VIDEO: Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election

A video recorded by Google shortly after the 2016 presidential election reveals an atmosphere of panic and dismay amongst the tech giant’s leadership, coupled with a determination to thwart both the Trump agenda and the broader populist movement emerging around the globe.

The video is a full recording of Google’s first all-hands meeting following the 2016 election (these weekly meetings are known inside the company as “TGIF” or “Thank God It’s Friday” meetings). Sent to Breitbart News by an anonymous source, it features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. It can be watched in full above. It can and should be watched in full above in order to get the full context of the meeting and the statements made.

It was reported earlier this week that Google tried to boost turnout among the Latino population to help Hillary Clinton, only to be dismayed as the usually solid Democratic voting bloc switched to the GOP in record numbers. This video shows a similar level of dismay among Google’s most high-profile figures.

These individuals, who preside over a company with unrivaled influence over the flow of information, can be seen disparaging the motivations of Trump voters and plotting ways to use their vast resources to thwart the Trump agenda.

Co-founder Sergey Brin can be heard comparing Trump supporters to fascists and extremists. Brin argues that like other extremists, Trump voters were motivated by “boredom,” which he says in the past led to fascism and communism.

The Google co-founder then asks his company to consider what it can do to ensure a “better quality of governance and decision-making.”

VP for Global Affairs Kent Walker argues that supporters of populist causes like the Trump campaign are motivated by “fear, xenophobia, hatred, and a desire for answers that may or may not be there.”

Later, Walker says that Google should fight to ensure the populist movement – not just in the U.S. but around the world – is merely a “blip” and a “hiccup” in a historical arc that “bends toward progress.”
    CEO Sundar Pichai states that the company will develop machine learning and A.I. to combat what an employee described as “misinformation” shared by “low-information voters.”

[…..]
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...rump-election/

Breitbart ...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Breitbart ...
      Is the video fake as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Is the video fake as well?
        Post the video so we can judge

Comment

Breitbart ...

Comment

LOL the video is in the link.

This **** is funny, its like the little kid saying "lalalalala" I cant hear you while he holds his hands over his ears.

Comment

Did you even read what I posted? I clearly stated that the video is in the article.

But I'd bet $100 that you didn't even bother clicking the article...

Comment

Haha, here’s one for Phenom.

Originally posted by man down View Post

This **** is funny, its like the little kid saying "lalalalala" I cant hear you while he holds his hands over his ears.
                Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Last edited by Vlad_; 09-12-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

I'm 30 minutes in and the Indian guy is the only 1 so far hasn't been acting like a complete pu$$$y.

Comment

Working...
                    X