No announcement yet.

Pitbull jumps into baby crib, mauls FIVE DAY OLD to death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    What kind of idiot leaves an animal in the same room as a 5 day old infant? Has nothing to do with the breed. There have been stories of cats, dogs, etc. Doing this. They’re ANIMALS
    Never heard of a cat attacking a baby to death before.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      They tell new families with newborns not to let the cat near the babies room. There have been stories of them climbing into the crib and smothering the baby.

And that’s not me throwing shade at cats. I’m a VERY proud cat dad lol

Comment

... actually, pit bulls do not belong to a well-established breed... That means that a large number of dogs labeled 'pit bulls' are really just mutts.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... actually, pit bulls do not belong to a well-established breed... That means that a large number of dogs labeled 'pit bulls' are really just mutts.
          APBT and Staforshire Terrier are both registered breeds.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Odd story, my grandma almost died as a baby because the family cat jumped into her crib and gave birth next to/on top of her.

It obviously wasn't an intentionally agressive move but cats always like to sit on warm things.

Comment

Who would allow a pet next to a 5 day old baby anyway? You don't know how dirty the pet is. If the baby is allergic to the pet's hair. You're pretty much in the brand new. That's just me

Comment

Mr. Worldwide? What an asshole.

Comment

i used to own pit bulls so im not knocking on them but why would anyone let a full grown dog around a new born baby? it doesnt matter if its a pit bull or not, i wouldnt trust any full grown dogs regardless of the breed around a new born baby. a dog can change attitude in an instance without us knowing.

Comment

there's incidents of other breed of dogs attacking babies, etc. its just that they dont get the same press that pit bulls get since pits already has a bad image on them.

Comment

Pits and staffs have it in their genes. They kind of can't resist attacking living beings around their size or smaller
                      It Might be the terrier instincts chasing hedgehogs cats small dogs and little kids

Comment

Working...
                      X